[Idea] Leave Snow Elves In Thales

ShameJax

Should Snow Elves Stay In Thales?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Should Snow Elves Stay In Thales?

So us snelves have been talking. And we thought that with the end of Thales, which if you haven't noticed is because it gets too cold. I started getting this idea after the Kha post, then with the official post for the great freeze it really made it something to talk about. It would make sense lore wise for snow elves to stay in thales if it gets too cold, after all, we love cold. I am going to stay with snelves for a long time, but this is just getting.... not fun. With the constant hate and drama. So what do you think of snow elves staying in thales? After all, the other races leave due to it getting to cold. I love snow elves, but I think it might be time.

This does not mean that people can not continue playing snelves, it just means that the majority of us stay in Thales.

We have so much potential, but theres just too much /hate/.

The snow elves are not a collective race. This has been said before. A 'race' can stay behind like the Mori. A culture cannot, as it is subject to revival at any time.

The snow elves are not a collective race. This has been said before. A 'race' can stay behind like the Mor. A culture cannot, as it is subject to revival at any time.

Sigh, snow elves love cold, it would make sense if we stayed, I did not say that they could not be revived.

You know that post was for knowing your RP opinion, of your character, not your OOC opinion about us... which is clearly awful.

EDIT: Hydra and giuseppe

This is not an idea that requires lore team approval. Should anybody wish to 'stay behind', they can. You are, however, subject to what the lore team decides is correct for those who stay behind, whether it is implied death or otherwise.

The hate on snow elves has been ridiculous. It disappoints me that the snow elf community are actually considering disbanding because the bullying and harassment they have received is enough to make playing it not fun.

Culture or subrace, is would make RP sense for the snow elves to stay, unless the Great Freeze climaxes in everything literally turning into a giant glacier. That might not fly too well with anybody. So... I say go for it. The Snow elves will fade into legend and people can do culture study on them and stuff. I know Heshy will tell stories about them.

This is so perfect... I am now putting this on the main post :P

The hate on snow elves has been ridiculous. It disappoints me that the snow elf community are actually considering disbanding because the bullying and harassment they have received is enough to make playing it not fun.

Culture or subrace, is would make RP sense for the snow elves to stay, unless the Great Freeze climaxes in everything literally turning into a giant glacier. That might not fly too well with anybody. So... I say go for it. The Snow elves will fade into legend and people can do culture study on them and stuff. I know Heshy will tell stories about them.

OLE!

I dont even know what snow elves are. I joined back during the time people started hunting them or something. What is the reason for the hate?

I dont even know what snow elves are. I joined back during the time people started hunting them or something. What is the reason for the hate?

Long story... too long of a story...

Ehm, most of the poeple hate them because it looks like hating is something people like to do. If you ask Snelf Haters what are their reasons they would say something as ignorant as their hate to them, like "Uh they are stupid" "Uh I don't like them" "Uh I don't like Buff/Narthok". Some people say it's because of our leaders, etc... but that's still not an excuse... it's more an OOC hate than an RP one...

PD- That's what I know because of my experience asking people about their opinion of the snelves, there can be some people who have got good reasons

[EDIT] I don't need Mr Grammar to correct me, thank you (not a native english speaker, who's tired of bullying :( )

Well, the snow elves considered themselves as a race, but they are a culture, and are from high elven blood, but they changed of appearance and such, idk. But snow elves should stay in thales, topkek idea!