[Guild] Swords Of Aeriel

TheWhiteWolf

Federated_Suns_Logo_by_Punakettu.png

The Swords of Aeriel

Our Purpose

Men and Women adorning flowing robes of red and yellow stand within the town squares of every major city on Athera. Before their feet lies a box filled to the brim with old parchment and next to it a few sticks of charcoal. The Men and Women talk to anyone who will listen to their words.

"Brothers! Sisters! People of Athera! For too long have we suffered under the malevolent evils that have sought a way to destroy us all. In Aegis it was the undead and their Fallen Master Iblees! In Asulon it was cultists that sought out their revenge on the races for the destruction of their homes! Then there was Anthos, a continent that descended into chaos at the hands of Setherien and his followers. We barely survived that encounter and were forced to flee once more into a portal that served as the only safe passage into an uncertain future that was ripe with danger!"

The one talking to you steps closer, thrusting a parchment into your hand. If you choose to take a closer look you will see it is an application, adorned with pictures of brave men and women fighting against the forces of darkness that would seek to destroy your homes and families.

" What do you say? Will you take up arms in Aeriel's name and in doing so take up the duty she has bestowed upon us to keep the races of this land from harm? Knowing that it is only a matter of time before another group rises from the darkness, Nether bent on destroying your homes and families, taking away what you love most!  "

He turns away from you, leaving the application in your hands and shouts into the gathering crowds

"We are the Swords of Aeriel, join our cause and take up arms in defending Athera!"

Application

What is your name?:

How Old are you?:

What are your specialties?:

What are your weaknesses?:

How will you be able to help the Swords of Aeriel?:

What is your purpose?:

Why do you seek to join your Brothers and Sisters in The Swords of Aeriel?:

Do you pledge your life to our cause? And put the lives of others before yours?:

OOC:

Mc Name:

Skype Name:

Ranks and Uniforms

High Commander:

The High Commander is the highest ranking member of the Swords of Aeriel. His or her purpose is to keep the Swords of Aeriel focused on their goals and is in charge of the overall movements of the group. Also appoints the five other members apart from themselves to be seated on The Council.

The Council:

The Council is composed of Six members from the Swords of Aeriel that have shown a desire to keep the Swords of Ariel running an effective campaign against their enemies and preaching the word of Aeriel to Athera.

Zealot:

The Zealots are the backbone of the Swords of Aeriel, they have shown a fiery passion in spreading the word of Aeriel and protecting the citizens of Athera from those that would do them harm. Zealots are appointed to this position by either a member of the Council or the High Commander themselves. Zealots are entrusted with leading groups of recruits into battle against the Orders enemies.

Recruit:

The New Blood, new brothers and sisters that have taken up the cause of Ariel and the Order. They undertake a trial period to determine whether or not they are the right people the Order needs. Recruits are tasked with menial jobs and duties until they can prove themselves capable of joining the Swords of Aeriel as a Zealot.

Word Bearers:

Word Bearers are the Men and Women that have not decided to join the Swords of Aeriel,  but have shown an interest in spreading the word of Aeriel to the people of Athera. They are everyday citizens that are constantly on the look out for any threats to the people of this land.

((Hope you enjoyed the read, i will be editing this document over the next few days to make sure i have included everything. If there is something i should add feel free to let me know. Otherwise we hope to see you in game!))

" What do you say? Will you take up arms in Ariel's name and in doing so take up the duty she has bestowed upon us to keep the races of this land from harm?"

The man in red and yellow robes said, continuing to speak afterwards. He was at the moment talking to John Lartius Fredfort, an elderly man with a bushy beard and gentle blue eyes.

Lartius waited for the robed one to finish before he spoke: "Oh.. Hmm.. Aeriel, aye? It is pleasing to see some young lads and lasses like yerself doing the goods work, we need it in troubled times like this.. Perhaps... Trouble does always haunt us, anyhow. Let us arrangere a time to meet. I'm interested in this group of yours."

And with that the elderly man turned on his heels, starting to trudge off with walking cane in hand, only to halt a few meters away, placing a tiny cage on the ground with a just as tiny bird in it.

"Oh. Send me a letter with this kind one here once you're ready. Aye Chap?"

What is your name?: Irad Dannysqua

How Old are you?: 22

What are your specialties?: Blacksmithing, Mining and Leatherworks

What are your weaknesses?: I lack the ability of woodcutting, farming and cooking.

How will you be able to help the Swords of Ariel?: I will help make the finest weapons and armour for the members to use in the event of a battle.

What is your purpose?: My purpose in life is to live it to it's fullest and ensure the safety of others for our future.

Why do you seek to join your Brothers and Sisters in The Swords of Ariel?: I wish to join The Swords of Ariel to help the people of Athera and protect them from the darkness.

Do you pledge your life to our cause? And put the lives of others before yours?:

OOC:

Mc Name: Hamoflague

Skype Name: Hamoflague / Agent Miller

" What do you say? Will you take up arms in Ariel's name and in doing so take up the duty she has bestowed upon us to keep the races of this land from harm?"

The man in red and yellow robes said, continuing to speak afters. He was at the moment talking to John Lartius Fredfort, an elderly man with a bushy beard and gentle blue eyes.

Lartius waited for the robed one to finish before he spoke: "Oh.. Hmm.. Aeriel, aye? It is pleasing to see some young lads and lasses like yerself doing the goods work, we need it in troubled times like this.. Perhaps... Trouble does always haunt us, anyhow. Let us arrangere a time to meet. I'm interested in this group of yours."

And with that the elderly man turned on his heels, starting to trudge off with walking cane in hand, only to halt a few meters afterwards, placing a tiny cage on the ground with a just as tiny bird in it.

"Oh. Send me a letter with this kind one here once you're ready. Aye Chap?"

High Commander Xartheius Faratak of the Swords of Ariel stands at the edge of the encampment , his eyes drifting over the calm blue seas before him. His thoughts are interrupted by a young girl wearing the red and gold uniform of the Order. She taps him on the shoulder.

"Sir! Sir! A man wants to meet with you, he said to send him a message with this bird here."

Xartheius tilts his head to the side slightly, examining the bird before nodding his thanks to the girl as she runs off. He slowly writes out a reply.

"To Whom this may Concern.

My name is High Commander Xartheius Faratak of the Swords of Ariel. You recently spoke to one of my Word Bearers, a young lass, that made it known to me that you sought to speak with me further regarding matters of Aeriel. Attached you will find a map leading to a location not far from the Human capital. That is where you will find me. 

Signed

High Commander of the Swords of Ariel."

The message is bound in red and gold silk strings and sent off with the pigeon. ((Message callum2357 in game))

Another message is sent to the one known as Irad Dannysqua

"Irad Dannysqua

Your note of interest regarding joining the Swords of Ariel has been received. Please travel to the location marked on the attached map. I look forward to greeting you with open arms and learning more about you"

One of the preachers looks towards Alirya " We follow in the footsteps of Ariel, and while it is good to see you taking up a worthy cause. We will not be joining your 'Scions' "

Old man Lee hears the shout of the Word Bearers and leans on his walking staff while listening 

"Its a good day today." He mutters under his beard. "For to long have there been a lack of good minded people fighting to good fight against evil. I wished there where more of this when I was younger."

He remembers the 60 years that he spent serving Aeriel as priest. Those where the days.

He slowly walks up to the man shouting and gives him a light clap on the shoulder 

"You are doing good work here today kid. Keep it up."

The old man slowly turns around and makes his way down the road.

The Head Scion smirks, but states to the one Alirya spoke to, "We also live and are allied with The Ascended, servants of Aeriel. I wish you luck however. Should this not work out, you may join us."

A man, clad in black robes would read through the parchment, frowning under his mask.

"...We shall strike fear into their hearts, and they will be no more. For the one who prevails is Iblees, and through my hands that shall be possible..."

His voice would sound almost lifeless as the man would turn on his heels, the parchment already burnt to a crisp.

((No, we are talking Aeriel here.Oh wow! I just realised i spelt Aeriel wrong.. my bad going to go through and change that now))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.