Invention Of Guns- Mrdigdug118

dannyalexandar11764

Okay so I was wondering eventhough I'm banned

it is the 1400's and since the pretty much first ever rifle the Musket was invented, when is the first ever gun on LoTC going to be, I mean I know it sounds very OP.

But you cannot use it to start a fight.

You must Apply to have one and say Why you need it for EG: If you are a soldier.

The reloading takes about a minute or two and you must emote the reloading of it, be warned the other opponment can still attack you whilst reloading.

The bullets would not give you Lead Poisoining as the bullets aren't made of lead, they are made of Gold and will just pierce the skin with intense pain.

They are heavy and you must have 3 slots in your inventory free, to hold it.

Obviously if you are a Halfling you would not be able to hold it as you are too weak.

Ologs would be too stupid to use it and there fist or hand would crush the Rifle

Orcs could probably use it although it would take them some time to figure out what it is.

This has no Attatchments on it what so ever!

The trigger is stiff so you would have to emote forcing the trigger to shoot.

If you do not agree then that is fine or if you have any other questions then please feel free to ask me.

Yes, the server year is in the 1400s. But the server's aging system is nothing similar to todays'. 

I also believe that a gun wouldn't really find place in the server. There are plenty of ranged weapons at the moment, mutliple crossbows and bows. As well as cannons. That's another thing, it'd make things too easy. Guards keep a gun on them, loaded. Someone steps out of line, BANG. It won't add fun to the other side and it'll just cause trouble.

Orcs could probably use it although it would take them some time to figure out what it is.

Orcs aren't stupid. They're just not use to the culture of many races. Sure they're not as smart as them. But far from dumb.

It's been said before and I believe it will be said again, we don't need guns on Lord of the Craft.

Before you start making lore suggestions, open a lore book.

Also, guns have absolutely no place on this server mate. .-.

Sorry.

why need guns when I can become an undead shade necromancer fire evo mage who can fart out fireballs ?

This server is not a real world server. We are meant to be perpetually in this era of technology similarly to how the lotr universe doesn't advance. If we were to actually follow the history of the earth it would be silly, considering most people apply for fantasy, not modern, roleplay. A resounding no to this.

I dislike the idea. LoTC is fantasy predominantly, from what I've seen. Bringing in more Real World technological aspects seems detrimental to that theme.

Second Amendment b*tches! F*CK YEAH!

Zamburak-feature.jpg

army_camels5.jpg

I'll take over LotC and force everyone to touch my zamburock or the other thing that rhymes with it... Yeah... My Flintlock Pistol, nasty-minded lad you are!

It has been stated that guns will not, under any circumstance, be added to LoTC as they are far too advanced for how the server works. If you wish to add something to the server, look through the Great Library and other lore areas. Lots of things have already been discussed, allowed or denied. This is one of those topics.

When do I get my m16, friends? Red dot sight and vertical grip, of course! 

As others have said, there's no real reason to invent guns. We have better alternatives in our universe so it would be kind of pointless to invent a crappy early musket.