Invention Of Guns- Mrdigdug118

dannyalexandar11764

Almost /nothing/ is real world related on this server. We're in about the same time period as the actual Lord of the Rings and did they go around blasting people's heads? No, plus, it would ruin our entire roleplay. Instead of actually having a fun fight, it would just BANG. No roleplay. It would ruin the entire server. So, no thank you.

My reaction when this idea takes the form of a fake-roach;

Also Alice the soldiers as I said or anyone can't go up to the person and shoot them for no reason.

Plus it takes the person 2 minutes to reload so the other person has an advantage to kill them with magic or a bow or a sword.

They could of course have the gun loaded before a battle. Keep it on their person. Then attack.

Thus proving that the weapon is rather overpowered.

It doesn't matter how you might weaken this to be balanced. Guns, do not, and will not belong on the server.

DONT WORRY IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DENIED!!!! SO DON'T GET YER KNICKERS IN A TWIST AND LISTEN UP.

I DO NOT THINK IT IS APPROPIATE TO USE MARTIN FREEMAN AS A MEME DIRECTED AT ME SAYING "***** PLEASE"

IF YOU WOULD TAKE THAT DOWN I WOULD DEARLY  APPRECIATE IT AS I AM NOT A FEMALE DOG NOR AM I A FEMALE AKA THE BIRTH GIVERS