Invention Of Guns- Mrdigdug118

dannyalexandar11764

Guns would be ridiculously Over-Powered when combined with magic. They have no place on a fantasy server and if you want guns in fantasy go do a war-hammer fantasy tabletop. Not trying to be mean, it just wouldn't work on the server.

so whens the gun plugin coming out

Although no one ever said we can't have rocket propelled bolts of arrows. Which, actually were one of the first "rocket launchers" created by man, specifically the Chinese I believe. Fun fact kids. Now on to those rocket propelled arrows...

i believe we should modernize lord of the private enterprise and make it modern day cities with nice public transports and good skyscrapers it would be very fun and make my roleplay very good

Wait! I don't think we should have skyscrapers and stuff, coz that will just be stupid.

It'll be like a boring everyday life, I mean do you want to actually do an Office job in a skyscraper when we have that stuff in rl.

That'll suck!

Also what does the 'Hot' mean on my topic?

Also public transport? really?

For one you would completely turn the Medieval Side to LoTC down and then LoTC would lose players.

Also everyone would have to remake their skins for a modern look and if you see a human walking down the street with a suit then how weird would it be with an orc walking down the street.

N.O spells NO