Brave Soldati, Pay Heed!

Ibn Khaldun

The Fort Town of Igelm extends its friendship, services and allegiance in the direction of the Order, and its associates.

The Teutonic Order applauds such amicable forwardness, it is in our best wishes to perhaps meet the Leader(s) of Igelm as soon as possible!

Well alright then, I just noticed a very extended history, and the names and sayings seem interesting, plus lots of italics, so I was wondering what exactly the Teutonic Order is, what do you do, how do you work, do you fight the undead? Do you support the undead with this as a front? What are you? For certain info you can just message me to keep it out of meta gamers reach, I'm pretty sure messages are working again. But yes, these are all the things I wonder.

I am extreamly interested in joining this guild. My brother , Syblix , is also a part of this guild and I am sure he can vouch for me as we have had many an adventure. (( I used to be Barador who was also accepted into the guild although he was killed >.< ))

I love everything about your guild. I love how it takes some of it's aspects from actual history, specifically the Roman Empire. You seem like a fantastic role-player, as well as everyone else in the order. I am saddened that I have not had the pleasure yet to meet you in-game. I also read the Order's lore and that is fantastic as well. I think you guys are a fantastic addition to this server and hope you keep up the amazing work!

((Teutonic order recruiting?!?!? Oppurtunist time!!!))

*Sanirus gazes upons the message, surprised and astonished, and thinks a bit of fun with the Black Crosses can not hurt that much. A message is composed and sent via bird to the hochmeister*

I am willing to join, where should we meet?

- Sanirus

((Edit: I am not online now, will be in 4-5 hours, maybe earlier))

Enter a Forum Message with a well written example of RP, you can write about anything, albeit I find it interesting to see how you'd be as if you WERE in the Teutonic Order. Also, please enter what you think our purpose is ;)

For those who do not know, the recruitment process is supposed to be a difficult one as we want the best Roleplayers to be in our ranks. Try your Hand today ;)

((I am beyond exited to see this guild, and after a few days, I have decided to try my hand. I do hope I impress you. Although I will not be writing as if I am in the Teutonic order, I hope what I write is still great.))

The Cleric Gabriel stood there, blanketed by nothing buy the stars and moon. His blade shimmered on his back, and he approached the man in dark robes. He quickly wove the sign of Aeriel across his heart, and whispered a prayer.

"Aeriel, you are my savior, and I am in your debt, watch over me now as I carry out your will"

He continued forward confronting the man in robes, as he tapped him on the shoulder, the man turned with hate in his eyes.

"You dare to touch me fool, have you but no idea whom I am?"

Met with hostility, Gabriel snarled. He was going to simply question the man, but now, it turned into something more. The man attempted to push the tall young, and unarmored Gabriel, but was met with a swift knee to the gut. As he fell he coughed blood from the wound, as a large hand grabbed him by the throat"

"With Aeriel as my witness, I swear to thee that if you ever touch me again, it will be the end of you. Now, blasted hooded man, why was I met with this hostility, you had best answer me, or a fate worse than 1000 deaths will occur."

With bits of blood leaking out of his mouth the hooded man smirked, barely visible from behind his robes, and spoke in a evil tone.

"I hear you speaking of Aeriel as if you know a god damn thing you wretch. You talk as if you are some divine savior, as if you know a ******* thing or two. For all I care, you can burn in the nether, whilst I continue the will of the Fallen One." The man smirks and continues "Yea, I worship the fallen one, and I will end your pathetic life fool."

With that the hooded man escaped from the hold, and did a barrel roll in the opposite direction, he pulled is sword and stood up, making a slicing motion on his throat with his hand, signaling it was time for Gabriel to die. With a click, Gabriel unsheathed his antique Devil Blade, and brought the sword out in front of him. He held the two handed wepon with one hand for a moment, and did a "Come at me" motion with his left hand.

"Fool, you should have left me alone, this will be the death of you." He said quickly.No Iblees worshiper, I carry out the will of Aeriel, and protect Aegis. I cannot, as the man I am, let you get away with worshiping the Fallen One. It has come to the time in which one of us must die, and you will be that one."With those final words Gabriel charged the man, with full intention to kill him. With his blade over head, he took one step to the left, dodging the mans first blow, and bringing his own sword down upon his back. The wound was huge, but this trained fighter seemed to feel no pain, as he quickly recovered. Gabriel breathed in quick, controlled breaths and charged again, this time getting cut twice on his chest, but this did not stop him. From behind Gabriel flanked the man, and drove his sword through the back of the Hooded man. With a crack he pulled it out, as blood dripped down from the blade onto his hand, he stood there with a scowl.There are times that call for talk, and times that call for action. in order to rid this plane of existence from one less threat, I ended your life.Gabriel crosses his heart with the sign of his savior, and steps around the body, leaving it to the guards to find.

Hochmeitser!

These new recruits are a security breach!

Hochmeitser!

These new recruits are a security breach!

Did I do something wrong? I hope not as I really like this idea, and concept, and want to be a part of it.

Edit: Heh, should I expand greatly on my example of writing, I have no idea of the length you want, although if needed, I can write much, much more.

Did I do something wrong? I hope not as I really like this idea, and concept, and want to be a part of it.

Edit: Heh, should I expand greatly on my example of writing, I have no idea of the length you want, although if needed, I can write much, much more.

No i just believe everything is a security breach :)

lol ok, glad to see it is a inside joke, and not something I did wrong XD.

It is only your existence which is a security breach :blink: