The Overly Courageous Crew Of Whalers And Fishermen

*raises an eyebrow at the aforementioned documents.
"I didn't know the guild would be open for business so soon, Scaran suggested I join so I guess I should put in an application."
Name: Wombak Bloodwell
Race: Human
Are you of the True Faith or converting?:
Yes I am part of the True Faith.
Any past experience with fishing, whaling, or sailing?:
I do not have many past experiences with whaling, or sailing but my mother and I used to fish off the pier at Bloodwell's landing. I was not the best at the activity, but I did have fun. 

*raises an eyebrow at the aforementioned documents.
"I didn't know the guild would be open for business so soon, Scaran suggested I join so I guess I should put in an application."
Name: Wombak Bloodwell
Are you of the True Faith or converting?:
Yes I am part of the True Faith.
Any past experience with fishing, whaling, or sailing?:
I do not have many past experiences with whaling, or sailing but my mother and I used to fish off the pier at Bloodwell's landing. I was not the best at the activity, but I did have fun. 

"You've been accepted, brothah Wombak. I'm most happy to see join and I look forward to sailing with you."

--Application--
Name: Timmy
Age: *The number is scribbled out, then rewritten a few times.* 8
Race: Very good at race! *Timmy does not understand this.*
Are you of the True Faith or converting?: Very much faith!
Any past experience with fishing, whaling, or sailing?: I was on boat many long times!

--Application--

Name: Timmy

Age: *The number is scribbled out, then rewritten a few times.* 8

Race: Very good at race! *Timmy does not understand this.*

Are you of the True Faith or converting?: Very much faith!

Any past experience with fishing, whaling, or sailing?: I was on boat many long times!

"Bah, Hai okay. You are accepted..." The Fisher King mumbles, wishing he didn't feed the malnourished easterner child. Now it wouldn't go away.

Name: William 
Are you of the True Faith or converting?: I'm Converting
Any past experience with fishing, whaling, or sailing?: lots of days spent on fishing. 

"Apologies for the late response." The note begins. "I've been busy with making business arrangements. You have been accepted, I look forward to sailing with you. The Creator welcomes all men who truly wish to seek him out. Only two things are eternal, mister William. The Creator and his promise of the Seven Skies. Anyway, Deus Magnus. We will speak soon."

Prince Vydra sends the fisher king a note, "Would it be possible to purchase a large quantity of fish from your guild?"

Prince Vydra sends the fisher king a note, "Would it be possible to purchase a large quantity of fish from your guild?"

A return letter is sent to Prince Vydra with the Piscatory seal of the Fisher King.

"Dear Prince Vydra,

At this moment in time the Piscatoris River is still thawing out rendering our fishing trawlers useless until the ice is gone. In response we have mostly been focusing on trophy catches in Greater Hanseti to sell to the highest bidders. I do have one young man however that enjoys fishing further south. If you could respond back with the sort of fish you are after and how many crates, we can work out a reasonable price.

God Bless,

The Fisher King II "

Fuckah whare))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.