[Playable Creatures] Living Dolls

MamaBearJade

I like this one, good read.

I like this one, good read.

Told you i had to try

You said they can never be the same again, only a doll or a ghost, and do not fully remember who they were. If a living doll became a ghost upon it's death, would it retain it's inability to remember who it was? So you'd have a ghost wondering around with it's memories in the same state as if it were a doll still? Or have I got my understanding of ghosts completely wrong? I'd assume ghosts of people that weren't living dolls at any point would retain a majority, if not all of their memories from life.

Otherwise very spooky idea! I like it.

You said they can never be the same again, only a doll or a ghost, and do not fully remember who they were. If a living doll became a ghost upon it's death, would it retain it's inability to remember who it was? So you'd have a ghost wondering around with it's memories in the same state as if it were a doll still? Or have I got my understanding of ghosts completely wrong? I'd assume ghosts of people that weren't living dolls at any point would retain a majority, if not all of their memories from life.

Otherwise very spooky idea! I like it.

If it was to become a ghost it can retain most of its memories, It loses almost all its memories in doll form but can regain many of them, just never the full 100%. As a ghost you can get most of those lost back.

If it was to become a ghost it can retain most of its memories, It loses almost all its memories in doll form but can regain many of them, just never the full 100%. As a ghost you can get most of those lost back.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

I really like this puppet stuff. And I played some of creepy dolls for events sometimes and they do add creepy, scary roleplay onto the server. Puppetry for most spookiest magic!

This is nice. I don't see how dolls are so spooky to everyone...y'all musta had a Chucky-filled childhood.

Well...then... +1

tumblr_mg1qim0fBG1rek337o1_400.gif

That's the reaction I'm expecting if this lore gets accepted and people encounter a doll.

But sure, why not?

+1

Creeps the fudge out of me, But sounds sooo cool! have my like!

I'm sorry but I don't enjoy urinating in my pants when I get on the server. Obviously I can't support this nonsense can I? +1

Added in another red line in case it wasnt clear.

You can only know this if you know soul puppetry, thus this will be a locked magic

1+

The lore itself is solid and everything makes sense, but I don't understand why this should be a locked creature to the ET when actually played?

Wouldn't a permission be enough for a normal player to play this considering you have to give up a character regardless?

Its not locked to ET, its locked to be magic that only Soul Puppeteers can use. Basically you want to be a doll, find a SP that has this magic, he can make you one. But give him RP reason to as well.