[Event Creature] Voidal Manifestation

Moot

Never knew these were a thing, however, my Void Shard lore has a being I was planning on essentially become one of these xD, except look like this.

fetdRbi.jpg

Kel'thuzad is love, Kel'thuzad is life.

Someone in Athera is a tattered old journal, and somewhere within it is a page that observes the following:

Though science proves useless against the great expanse of unknown void and while those whose lives live dependant upon it expand into a more advanced and intimate understanding that is more emotional than intellectual, too much remains completely without explanation. It has been observed that there is something independant within the Void that goes against all understandings of the plane as being inoperative. Perhaps the influence of others is pushing upon one's own interactions with the realm, but my prediction is that there is a self sustained entity whose connection with The Void stems far beyond any living mortal descendant. It pushes against our actions. As though our unnatural use of the plane is counterproductive to its intents.

The hope of this wizard is that whatever this undefined force is, it remains within its present means of existing and none shall ever come to harm for the folly that it is to play god amongst the Void.

This lore has been Accepted!

Thought only for ET use.