The Fall Of Dragons

DrakeHaze.

castle-of-the-mountain-king-tom-shropshi

Ilaustius Horen stands at the top of his keep, looking over the now refined landscape that was once tarnished by old Imperial buildings. He breathes a sigh of relief as construction nears its end and simply enjoys the cool mountain breeze. The clanking of metal and chain rising up from the stairs catches his attention, merely looking over his shoulder as he is unfazed at the possible outcome. The visitors are none other than his Castellan Jack along with a few Vladov compatriots, namely Kazimir and Sigmar Vladov.

"Ilaustius." says Jack in a rather exhausted voice "Your family is currently held up in the Villa and refuse to open the gates.". The Baron-Regent raises a brow as if generally confused, though his expression seemingly more understanding of the situation "Is that right?" he asks. Kazimir pats the hilt of his blade and nods in affirmation "It seems young Adrian wishes to usurp you, much like that of his late father.". Ilaustius can't help but grin, turning his body fully towards them "Ah, best not keep those in the land that do not pay their Lord taxes hmm?" he chuckles quietly before heading down towards the armory with the others, a young ward of his helping equip his gear. As the squad heads out of the keep they are met with Constantine Dystov and Victor de Montfort. "They have come to assist in the removal of the young usurper." says Jack, adjusting his helmet. "Good. Let us make this ducal treason quick then, capture the usurpers and place them in the keep's dungeon for when Lord Franz Vladov makes his arrival. If they bear arms I will mourn for my beloved family." Baron-Regent Ilaustius Horen states flatly, a bored expression plastered upon his face.

A few bulky men within the levy bring out a battering-ram to bring down the multiple doors of the villa. "I have no witty catch-phrase to say unfortunately, I suppose I'll have time to think of one while they are sitting in the dungeon."

Warclaim

Type of battle: Conquest

Time: TBD

Attacking force: Baron-Regent Ilaustius Horen + Allies

Defending force: Horens + Allies

Location and boundaries: Dragonspeak

Terms of Victory

Victory for attacker: Attacking force kills the defenders

Victory for defender: Attackers are killed or driven from the battle area

Rewards

If the attackers win: DrakeHaze gets the region

If defenders win: The area will not be warclaimable for a time chosen by a GM

Rules

-Server Rules

-No fake statuses

-No returning to battle

-Tnt disabled

-No undeground fort modifications prior to this post. All additional forifications must be ground level or above

Please post a proper war-claim with a proper reasoning or even some roleplay so I can deny it. 

This one il just not even give it the decency of a deny since the war-claim was not given the decency of being written properly even. 

It seems someone is just mad that they made a region inactive themselves by pushing away the people in it and then they lost it. 

Since it is denied it is auto-turned into a pillage warclaim. I suggest on Saturday, the 25th. As for the time how about 8 est.

Since it is denied it is auto-turned into a pillage warclaim. I suggest on Saturday, the 25th. As for the time how about 8 est.

Cant do that have a wedding to attend 

Ohhh neat, I love weddings. When are you heading out to the wedding so we can work out a better time.

Edit: As stated, RP had to be re-written since docs seemingly broke. Simple fix, added color text!!

After speaking with DrakeHaze this warclaim is resolved and can be put in the completed section.