[9] The Order Of Nine, Alderon Festivus

Supremacy

Author/s: Supremacy

REGION 9: The Order of Nine, Alderon Festivus

Aldron Festivus was a known apprentice to Ezekiel Cunningham although his power is claimed by many to have exceeded that of his master in many ways. After the massacre of 1183 Aldron is known to have disappeared for 10 years— Though precisely where he went is entirely unknown. Some speculate it was to his master’s training grounds he returned to harness the power which Ezekiel had only begun to comprehend.

On the Second of the Grand Harvest of 1194 Aldron returned to prominence where he terrorized elven and human alike— Killing far more than his master ever had. It is rumored he took upon a half-spectral form, where his soul was bound to a far more malevolent and powerful creature than he could ever have been alone which permitted him all manner of eldritch powers including the often sought ability to fly— A power which was much the envy and ire of those benevolent mages and clerics who wished to smite him.

Aldron is known to have been killed by a dwarven order dispatched to kill him early on in the 1210s. What happened to the artifact which powered him is unknown

*The pages appear to have been damaged by time, only fragments are legible*

1283 Sno… Maide…

Ezekiel pur… Order of Nine.

*Tens of pages are unintelligibly damaged*

1283 18th of …

Reforging a soul-ring similar to what which Ezekiel possessed is proving more difficult than anticipated. Only poltergeists remain bound to my will. Time is running out.

*Further pages are damaged*

...8t… 12…

Ide… has come to… m… The appar… Which Eze… bound to his will returned lon… ago. Perhaps a diff… arr… m…

29th of… 1283

My soul appears just as fragile attached to my mortal body as the souls which cling to one another in the spectral beasts known as apparitions. Perhaps I might bind my soul to that collective entirely to manipulate it. Results will be reported.

*Hundreds of pages are unintelligible*

… 1283

It is done.

*There are no more entries in the damaged diary*