[✗] {Wip} The Blade In The Dark

Morinehtar

Event Planners, MC Names: Hazelnut03 (Bastard 4 lyfe)

Event Type: Treasure Hunt, Puzzle

Event Date: July 18th, 2015

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Vailor  (Continent itself)

Event Location: (Ruins of those who walked the land before us)

Summary: Before the arrival of the known descendants of the four, there roamed on Vailor, creatures unknown. Knowledge, in today's standards would give the common man an expression of not knowing. But what these old settlers left behind they were quite---odd. As the children of the four settle in Vailor, There was ruins. Took us many years, to understand writting. But after trial and error, they translated it into their native tongue. The only reason they were so successful was that they found a-- Stone which translated into known languages! It was written that the Son of man forged a blade stronger than Ferrum Steel, But lighter than a feather. But during war of the fallen one, it was shattered and spread across the realm, for someone to reforge it something new.

Concept Images/Screenshots

xAL3FDj.jpg

Other Information: It will basically be a enchanted Ferrum Blade, like ALOT of enchantments, I'll give the list once event is accepted.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Yes, I'd require both. To build some ruins, and the center temple to reforge the blade. The actors would play as the mini bosses. If you've watched Indiana Jones and the last crusade, you'd remember the crusader guarding the chalice. That is what I mean. You could use a black knight figure for one, 'None shall Pass.' But this is merely only a rough draft, so I didn't focus on grammar.

((If you like it then don't be afraid to give press the vote button!))

I modified the topic, because I goofed up with the sword, The Sword will be an enchanted piece. Like a strong sword. If the wielder dies, the sword is vanishes.

This sort of seems like one of those events geared towards a certain player to give them an OP item. You even say it disappears on death and has loads of enchantments. Explain to me why this would be enjoyable for anyone else aside from the people who get the blade?

Why does it need enchants, maybe a simple iron sword with a personalised name and description would be a better idea.

This sort of seems like one of those events geared towards a certain player to give them an OP item. You even say it disappears on death and has loads of enchantments. Explain to me why this would be enjoyable for anyone else aside from the people who get the blade?

I concur with this statement. It really is quite foolish. 

Just wanted to state a personal opinion. I think mythical weapons would actually be cool to have in the server. I think it would give a LOTResque vibe to the community.I think quests like these could be cool.

On 9/9/2015 at 7:51 PM, sandon8 said:

Just wanted to state a personal opinion. I think mythical weapons would actually be cool to have in the server. I think it would give a LOTResque vibe to the community.I think quests like these could be cool.

Hm...It would be. I remember when Tristin Tresery of Laurelin had his magical windbow on Athera.

They just need to be done RIGHT and not planned specifically for the weapon.

Moved to Denied Events.