The Emerald Storm, Saltfire, & Wandering Crow Forge

Lark

34544f6aa5c1a8bedbe2ea13ac9a4375.jpg

Obligatory Theme Music:

=+A Notice+=

As you approach the poster, the smell of soot and melting metal seems to waft

off the parchment as if itself was forged in fire. Holding your nose to ignore the pungent odor, you decide to take a gander at the poster.

=+Introduction+=

Greetings friend!

Do you desire armaments designed specifically for you? Or perhaps you simply wish to have a piece of metal sculpted to your liking or even likeness? Look no further than the Emerald Storm, Saltfire, or Wandering Crow Forges. Located in Haelun'or, Saltstone, and Felsen respectively, by sending a bird or seeking out Dain Stormcrow you can make an order and watch a sword forged before your very eyes. 

A longtime blacksmith and recognized Master Smith, good prices are guaranteed, along with the special deal that if materials are provided, the

order is half off! The Emerald Storm, Saltfire, & Wandering Crow Forges only provide the finest metalwork to the realm, get your quality metalwork today!

=+Prices+=

*Based upon current Iron Ingot price, subject to change

=+Standard Orders+=

Iron Ingot Price: 15 mina (AS OF 8/7/2015)

Iron Sword (2 ingots)(3min)(-40%) - 50 minas

Iron Sword(2 ingots)(3min)(+40%) - 100 minas

Set of Chain Armor(12 ingots)(14min 30s)(Near weightless) - 200 minas

Set of Iron Armor(24 Ingots, Set of Leather Armor)(30min)(Almost Weightless) - 400 minas

Iron Pickaxe - (3 ingot)(Need to calculate) - 65 mina

Iron Axe - (3 ingot)(3 min) - 65 mina

Iron Hoe - (2 ingot)(3 min) - 55 mina

Shears - (2 ingot) - 40 mina

Iron Spade - (1 ingot)(3 min) - 45 mina

Gold Ingot Price: 30 mina(AS OF 7/10/15)

-More to be added-

Diamond Price: 45 mina (AS OF 7/10/15)

Diamond Pickaxe - (3 Diamonds)(1 hr) - 150 mina

Diamond Hoe - (2 Diamonds)(1 hr) - 100 mina

Diamond Axe - (3 Diamonds)(1 hr) - 150 mina

Diamond Shovel - (1 Diamonds)(1 hr) - 65 mina

Diamond Horse Armor - (need to recalc)(4 hr) - Calculating

=+Custom Orders+=

(We still do these, new way!)

Iron Ingot Price: 15 (AS OF 7/10/2015)

Custom Iron Weapon (⅔ ingots)(3min)(20%+)(Name and desc)150 (With enchant) 200 mina, 350 with two enchants

Custom Chain Armor(12 ingots)(14min 30s)(Near weightless) 300 mina

Custom Iron Armor (24 ingots, Set of Leather Armor)(30min)(Almost weightless)(All enchanted)1400 minas (3 Enchants) 1250 minas (2 enchants) 1000 minas (1 enchant (1000 minas)

-More to be added-

=+Special Orders+=

We also offer a selection of unique metalwork forged by Dain Stormcrow and his apprentices that can be purchased via private bidding. These are limited stock and only one in existence.

Ten Thorns SOLD!

fd16f54e317ce72562d803845308ea55.png

Thornblade.png

Sold

=+Contracts and Suppliers+=

Currently under Contract with...

None as of now...

Currently supplied by...

No one as of now...

We are always looking for more suppliers!

=+Apprentices+=

Dain Stormcrow takes apprentices of any race, gender, and above the age of 5. Upon entering Apprenticeship you will undergo an introductory task to Blacksmithing and receive six personalized tasks that will help you become a better blacksmith.

Max Apprentices: 4

None!

Richard Hightower walks past the poster, nodding to himself. He proceeds to send a bird, ordering a set of chain armour.

Kyral's eyes light up brightly as she sees a very well written blacksmith document. Looking to the old sketches of her blade, she quickly moved to write a letter to this company in hopes of having her old blade remade.

Finian would rub his hands greedily, waiting for his contract worker to rake in some money so he could enforce his tax.

GH0vlrE.png

Alakagh would send a bird to Dain. The contents in the message would say if he were to read it:

"I'm Alakagh Uuthlini from Igne'nor, and I'm placing the bid of 110 minas for the Ten Thorns."

Wethrin sends his own bid on the blade.

"500 minas."

Alakagh sends another bird to Dain. The contents in the message would say:

"I would like you to forge a non-enchanted custom ferrum longsword for me. Here is the brief description of what I want the sword to have:

The sapphire is the pommel of the sword. It should have "AU" engraved in it, which is the initials for my name. You can decided how to design the blade itself. I will pay you 150 minas after you've finished. You should have the honors of naming it for me."

-Alakagh Uuthlini"

Sends in the bid of "my friendship" For the blade of Ten THorns

Sends in the bid of "my friendship" For the blade of Ten THorns

*A sketch of a battle spade dubbed Friendmaker is sent in its stead, "Hows this, a note reads?"

Current bid for Ten Thorns stands at 500 mina. Going once!

Dain nods as he looks through the orders, he begins to sketch out designs and notes for himself as he gathers materials for the swords.

Sam wanders up, leaving a note.

"I'd like to buy one Carbarum pickaxe. Send a bird."

- Sam

(( PM ingame - Crazed ))

Sam wanders up, leaving a note.

"I'd like to buy one Carbarum pickaxe. Send a bird."

- Sam

(( PM ingame - Crazed ))

Alakagh sends another bird to Dain. The contents in the message would say:

"I would like you to forge a non-enchanted custom ferrum longsword for me. Here is the brief description of what I want the sword to have:

The sapphire is the pommel of the sword. It should have "AU" engraved in it, which is the initials for my name. You can decided how to design the blade itself. I will pay you 150 minas after you've finished. You should have the honors of naming it for me."

-Alakagh Uuthlini"

These orders have been completed and will be sent to their respective orderers soon!

Wethrin sends his own bid on the blade.

"500 minas."

Sold!

Alakagh would send another bird to Dain.

"It's me, Alakagh Uuthlini, again. Since I liked your craftsmanship of the longsword that I've ordered from you a few years ago, I want to order another custom sword from you.

The sword would be a cusped falchion. It should have rubies in the guard and in the pommel. The leather of the grip should be black. If possible, the blade itself would be made of aurum. The design of the blade is up to you. It should be blessed to make it even easier to kill the undead beings ((Smite enchant)). The cusped falchion would be called Lightbringer, unless you have a better name in mind. Anyways, it would be a pleasure to do business with you again."

At the bottom of the note, there is a sketch of the sword.

falcion.jpg

((Updooted, my apprentice slots are OPEN))