The Jackals Of The Sands

Kaiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSQzUx3QW2Y

The Jackals of The Sands

PS00201JackalSeanMartoranaFB-377x528.jpg

((OOCly this is just a thing and some friends want to do. Feel free to join, we do it for the fun, and maybe you'll have some too with us.))

A group of skilled sellswords and mercenaries for hire.

What are the Jackals?

To put it bluntly, the Jackals are a group of experienced combatants, either ex guardsmen, military men, or other mercenaries, formed together to gain a profit from selling their sword arms to the highest bidder. The Jackals may be brought in for security,  defensive work such as protecting land, people, or items, or be rented to aid in battles or wars, fighting for their employers. We currently own a small vessel, the St Julia, which helps farry us to and from locations- no where is too far for us.

How May I Join?

The Jackals are currently located outside the Caliphate; a fairly new group, they are setting up for expansions of people and supplies. Anyone with sufficient combat experience and the will to gain fine coin for fine work is encouraged to join; Payment is divided out on how well one works within the fields. Ranks are fairly small, only two within the Jackal’s group.

The Ensign

The Ensign is the heart and body of the company. These are all the men and women, sellswords, who wish to make a good coin for themselves. These are the basic workers.

The Edler

This is I, currently, Auster von Gehrig. The Edler works upon the ordering of supplies, contracts, enlisting Ensigns, payment divy, and a majority of paperwork and such. He does also fight alongside the Ensigns, however.

With this knowledge, you have the ability to apply, if you feel willing to fight for the organization in the name of good coin. Please, if you are interested, fill out the application below.

Name:

race:

Current residence:

Combat experience:

A short explanation as to why you wish to join:

((OOC))
IGN:
TS name:

How may I hire you?

Hiring is done through a simple contract. Very quick, very easy, it just explains what we’re doing. No ‘Why’, we really don’t care why, as long as the coin is good- but we have simple rules

1. We do not kill children.

2. What we get from who we kill, we keep, unless the job specifies otherwise.

3. We have the right to void a contract mid-employment if we see fit. We will not ask for payment in this case

With this, you may fill out the contract below.

Name/Pseudo-name:

Nation/House/Group employing service:

Job description:

Pre-Payment:

Full Payment:

Extra Info:

((OOC))

IGN

((My skype it rotharr.r if anyone needs to contact me, cheers))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.