At The Stroke Of Dawn...

As the leader of the Coalition, I wish for Golden Apples and potions to be allowed. They are a mechanical part of how Lotc's professions work and I trust the staff to have balanced them well.

As the leader of the Coalition, I wish for Golden Apples and potions to be allowed. They are a mechanical part of how Lotc's professions work and I trust the staff to have balanced them well.

I would not, the previous leader in the previous Warclaim had already agreed to the rules as they are presented. Potions and Golden Apples just provide an advantage over just PvP and tactics. It turns it into some form of faction PvP fight.

Potions and golden apples will be allowed due to the fact that they're Nexus crafting items. They will also be allowed considering golden apples, for one, are restrictive in the actual methods required to craft them and time them in large quantities for the actual date - due to their rather short shelf life. And potions have drawbacks coupled with their boons.

dae090ea7a877e059daccfb70a24a7ac.png

Flags have now been added, and the region has been cleared of grass, flowers, and other entities that may prevent executions.

Slic3man and I shall be handling this war claim from this period onward due to the previous moderator now becoming involved within the situation. If you've any problems with this change, please inform either myself or another moderator. 

Speaking with Arkantos, a few points have been addressed from the original list of rules.

-----

1) Although mentions of it occurred, the so called 'blanket void' for a single hacker will not be active here. The hacker will be dealt with personally and punished for such.

2) All forms of potion, both nexus crafted and casket found are not allowed during this warclaim. This comes to an issue with moderation between the two, and the preferred stance being their removal entirely. 

3) Golden apples will remain allowed.

4) Any ET/GM participating within the battle shall be 'De-Op'd' before the start of the battle, and godmode disabled.

-----

Once again, none of these are set within concrete until Arteh confirms. I'll also be speaking with him personally to ensure he has no further qualms. 

Everything has been cleared up in a Skype Conversation between myself, Slic3man, Pandan & Arkantos. 

See you guys on Saturday

The warclaim is concluded, with Side A (Oren Loyalists & Allies,) rising as the victor. This warclaim is completed. They may now decide to siege either Barrowyck or Vanaheim.