The Servants of Malinor (We pay for good work)

ImpinAintEZ

Description

The Servants of Malinor are highly skilled workers who supply Malinor with the resources she needs. There are six jobs that the Servants do. Cooking, Hunting, Mining, Farming, Woodcutting, and Smelting. There are leaders or commanders of each job that help run their job smoothly. When you join the SoM's you will be given a home and food. If a worker does a good job they will be rewarded with minas or ores. ((The SoM's are at the very beginning and are still working on getting members and building their area/fort))

The Ranks and System

Tier 5: Head Servant of Malinor (covcath)

Tier 4: Head of Supplies

Tier 3: Head of Hunting, Head of Mining, Head of Farming (VonEbs)

Tier 2: They are the 2nd in command to the head of whichever job they choose. The head of the job decides who this will be.

Tier 1: Regular workers.

The Head Servant of Malinor makes sure that everyone is happy and has the supplies that are needed for the job. He also choses the Heads of jobs. All orders given by him must be followed.

The Head of Supplies takes inventory and keeps a neat system of tracking how much supplies are made or collected and how much supplies are given to Malinor or sold. He will move all the supplies to the main storage area.

The Heads of jobs make sure that their workers are doing a good job and make sure that they maintain a steady intake of supplies.

The 2nd to the Heads of jobs are the workers who do a good job and collect the most supplies. The Head of a job may give him the same power as he does when the Head of a job is not around.

Regular workers are the lowest rank. They collect supplies. If they do a good job they will be ranked up.

Rules

- Workers must follow any instructions that are given to them by a higher rank

- The Head of Workers is the only one who may chose the Heads of jobs

- If a Head of a job does not do his duties then he will be deranked and replaced

- Workers who steal are do not do their job will be deranked or expelled

- Workers from one job may not enter and area meant for a worker of another job unless told

- Heads of one job may not command workers or Heads of another job

- Workers will be rewarded for a good job

- All Head of jobs will meet with the Head of Supplies and Head of Worker each week ((Real life))

- Heads of jobs must take part in work too, but not as much as regular workers of their second in command because of their other duties

- Each job will have a house where they put their supplies

- Heads of jobs may set their chests up in anyway they would like

- Miners will smelt what they find

- Hunters will cook the pork that they find

- Farmers will cut trees and plant saplings

- Farmers will make soup and make bread

OOC:

- Workers must have a high skill in their jobs ex. Hunters must be high skilled in Swordsmanship and Cooking

- Workers must set /title to whichever skill their job entitles

How to Join

Leave a reply to this stating these things:

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Job you wish to preform:

Currant skills you have and their levels:

Past experiences in guilds:

Why you want to join:

or

Contact covcath (Head_SoM_Achilles) in-game

Please Note:

The SoM are just at their beginning stages. If you join and donate Redwood or help in building the fort/area we will be in you will have a greater chance of becoming the head of something.

and

I will reply to your application in this topic and contact you in-game.

MC Name: VonEbs

RP Name: Ebs

Job you wish to preform: I can be head of supplies or head of Farmers

Currant skills you have and their levels: Farming=11

Past experiences in guilds:Wardens, currently a knight of Aeriel

Why you want to join: I want to help provide Malinor with the much needed supplies. I also hav eknown Achilles for a long time.

MC Name: VonEbs

RP Name: Ebs

Job you wish to preform: I can be head of supplies or head of Farmers

Currant skills you have and their levels: Farming=11

Past experiences in guilds:Wardens, currently a knight of Aeriel

Why you want to join: I want to help provide Malinor with the much needed supplies. I also hav eknown Achilles for a long time.

You have been accepted into the SoM's. You become the Head of Farmers. I will contact you ingame.

This guild is very important. ((It is to help with the new skill system update)) You will be doing a great service to Malinor.

You will be payed if you do a good job.

Seems interesting. Where do the materials go? Do you sell them or what? I wanted to make a company such as this myself a while ago. I didn't have the funds.

Well we are seeing what Malinor needs the most and we are going to collect the necessities then sell them to the High Prince. The other items will be sold from stores.

The only problem is that we need members. Not a lot of people have joined.

Minecraft Name: nonamedbrickster

RP Name: Lormak Al' Armaen

Job you wish to preform: Hunter, it suits my agressive soul the best.

Currant skills you have and their levels: Wrestling, 11. Joined today.

Past experiences in guilds: None

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a simple guild, and you guys suit me.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.