Looking for an RP sibling

PureMaxim

About a couple of days ago, I have noticed that lots of people have RP siblings. I know this may seem selfish of me, but when I realized that, I also wanted one. This post is to asked for any interested players if they would like to be an RP sibling. Do not feel tempted if someone has already said something, I will most likely accept both of you. Anyway, if you're looking to be my RP sibling, simply msg IG, or reply on this post, but remember that your characters last name has to be Burchoff. Also, I recommend your character being 24-27, and so you know, our mother past before my siblings were born. Now, let me fill you in.

When I was 18, I had a sibling, (May be more in the future) unlucky for me I had to set of in the realm of Vailor to find my own home, and my sibling/siblings stayed behind. Later in their years, they also set off from pap's hut, (Mom had past) and eventually ran into me somewhere in Vailor. (Msg me when you make your char, we will decide where to meet) And by jove, we actually ran into each other! In the end, all of that lead up to a great friendship and understanding. (Remember to talk like siblings, and remember that I'm a soldier)

P.S, if any mods are reading this, tell me if this is an appropriate place to put this topic :timorous:

How can you have siblings if the mother passed BEFORE the siblings were born?

Messed up on the writing, when it said, "Our mother died before the siblings where born" I meant to say that they were born before the event, my bad… Anyway, I made it now so there is only 2 siblings max. Thank you for showing me my mistake… xD.