[Complete]Everest Logging Company looking for worker(s)

TyFighterEpic

Hi there, 

My character (Elijah Everest) is the founder and person running Everest Logging Company. The businees has been great and orders have been pouring in faster than I can handle. I am looking for a person who is wiling to cut lots of trees. I mean, LOTS. Just on a normal order, with non stored up, 60 trees need to be cut. I am willing to pay for your time and work, but that will be discussed later. If you are interested, reply to this thread and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you

TyFighterEpic

Mark is a lumberjack, and doesn't get tons of work, so why not.

You will need to sort this stuff out inrp though, seems like this post is OOC to me

Arabella does lumber as a side interest, what would be the pay and normal work hours? Also the only wood i can't cut down is dark wood because it won't let me level up even though i haven't chosen a main profession

no longer intrested

Edited by assassincookie
found a another job

( I'd love to help out, I'm an Adept Lumberjack, You provide me with an axe, and I'll cut down any tree's you need) 

Allora has plenty of time on her hands (besides studying) to help out. Normal pay and other mina-related talks can be discussed IC.