Ralph Ferid Toronto

RalphGiezer

Ralph Ferid Toronto

Height: 6"0

Race: Farfolk

Features and description: Ralph has a very tan skin color; furthermore, he also has black hair with grey side burns, he wears a black cloak with a gold necklace that has a stone of arcane origin, he's fairly tough and most noticeably he has grey ominous eyes.

Backstory: Growing up, Ralph had a tough childhood being the youngest in what was left of his family and being the son of a poor highlander woman who worked in the wheat fields barely making any money to support herself or her children for a greedy landlord in the kingdom of Oreon. Ralph never really knew or met his father in person since his father left and went missing several days after he was born. All he really knows of his father are vague descriptions that his mother had told him; for example, he was a Farfolk rogue who spent most of his time wandering the lands of Laureh'lin and learning arcane magics. Aside from his father leaving his life, Victor, being the older brother, set a fatherly example and role model for Ralph by helping their mother plant and harvest the wheat fields, doing odd jobs every so often to help support what was left of their family and simply being there for Ralph through thick and thin like a father and a brother (Ralph also had a younger sister by the name of Esmeralda who later died of illness at a young age of 4, he doesn't really ever mention his younger sister nor does he like to talk about her). Several years later, during Ralph's Tween years, It was the day of The Great Hunt Festival that his life would change forever. A band of thieves decided to raid and destroy what they had left; they, destroyed half of their property, they also destroyed and ruined the wheat they had harvested for the festival and they even destroyed the wheat that they needed to pay off the landlord. Although Ralph and Victor eventually were able to fend from the thieves, their mother died in the process since one of the thieves was able to sneak inside of their house and murder her with what they had left of their father- his dagger. Victor, being the only one left in Ralph's family, wasn't able to work the fields on his own nor was he able to support Ralph with his multiple odd jobs, so he had to take desperate measures and take him to Laureh'lin where he would be cared for and mentored by an old retired wood elven rogue by the name of Aeson who was an old family friend of their father and was always glad to take in orphans. Once they got to Laureh'lin, Victor left Ralph with their fathers dagger and before he left, his last words to Ralph were, “The day after you were born… before father left… he told me to care for you, protect you and to be a fatherly figure for you…. well I guess I failed him didn’t I? Just remember one thing, I’ve been with you long enough to know that you will grow up to do great things, to be someone; in other words, stay… strong… I hope you live a good life… Brother…” And so he left, never to be seen or heard of again. Ralph Ferid Toronto then spent the next couple years or so training with Aeson to become a rogue, learning a lot about different cultures and philosophies and simply finding his purpose in life; in other words, Aeson was like the father Ralph never had. Years have passed and Ralph was finally ready to go out on his own and see the world for himself. Before he left, Aeson wanted to give him something before he left... It was a rouge outfit that originally belonged to his father before he disappeared, Aeson then told him, “Your father was one of the most talented apprentices I ever taught and trained in my career, heck he even looked and acted just like you: bold, smart, strong and suave, But one faithful day, when your father received the news about Al'Khazar being overrun by an army of monsters, he knew what he had to do and went straight for Al'Khazar to help and defend the town. Your father knew beforehand that he would face a terrible fate trying to protect and save many innocent lives from the waves of monsters; so before he left, he wanted me to give this to you if it ever had to come to this- take it, live on your father's legacy…” And so- Ralph set off on his long journey to find his purpose in life and who he really is, but most importantly, to be- reborn.

Traits

Personality: Aside from being blunt and negative, Ralph is a very open minded person who sees the world around him differently compared to others. He's also a very likable and fun person who doesn't give a crap about anything and never takes himself too seriously, but he also has a darker side that should not be reckoned with due to his harsh past. Overtime, he's also grown to be very mellow and quiet

Ambitions: To find his soul purpose and meaning in life.

Strengths and talents: Due to his loose personality, nothing really scares nor surprises him too much. He's also very suave and a complete wisecrack when it comes to peculiar scenarios.

Weaknesses: Aside from being fairly tough, he isn't really the type who would be able to run out into a battle field and fight and or cause havoc making him somewhat weak.

1xolb7G.jpg?1