[Complete][AUCTION] Carbarum Battleaxe Recipe

Aesopian

You find a poster on the outside of a major city, elegantly illustrated with a muscular character holding a blood-soaked glistening blue axe.

Do you want access to the most powerful weapon on the server land of Vailor? Not only cheaper to make than bluesteel, it is also stronger -- the rare and elusive carbarum. Buy the recipe for yourself, or for you smith friend; an army equipped with Carbarum Battleaxes can take on a force twice its size. Once purchased, you need only use the recipe, and you will forever be able to craft this legendary item. - Ti'gobser

Starting Price: 7,000 Mina

Minimum bid: Every bid must be at least 700 Mina more than the last.

Buy out price: N/A

Ending time: If no bid is placed one week following the last bid, then the item goes to the last bidder, at discretion of the auctioneer.

*Note: If you can offer recipes (or misc. items, like iron or diamonds) of your own in exchange, then I will evaluate their worth, and consider them part of your bid.

Bradshaw shakes his head at the insane price, before writing a bid

"I'll give ya 20 mina for it

-Bradshaw"

Morvan wandered about the auction, his fingers buried deep in his scruffy beard, a thoughtful look on his face. He'd step forward and raise a hand and let out a booming shout.

"This does not seem to be much of a bidding war! I will offer 2500 Minas, and an array of some of the highest quality goods in Vailor. The finest swords and bows, infused with the power of several glyphs each, as well as armour forged and enhanced to protect the wearer more. I also have a stockpile of gems, metals, and goods of every kind.

I have several more lucrative items, such as tomes of knowledge of Blacksmithing, Alchemy, and even knowledge of some of the newer, rarer, glyphs. I am sure a deal can be made."

Owyn's claim has been evaluated at 2500 mina + tome of alchemy (1400 mina) + tome of blacksmithing (1400 mina) + 1700 mina of misc. armors and enchanted gear, to a total of 7000 mina.

Aengoth arrives to place a bid muttering to himself "Damn'd proiceh ain't it." as he leaves a piece of parchment on the poster.

Spoiler

6500 Minas and two named (your choice) iron swords (50% range) with two enchantments per. Contact Aengoth further to discuss the swords and the worth of such.

Aengoth's offer has been evaluated at 6500 + 625(2) Mina, or 7750 Mina total. Aengoth has outbid Owyn/Morvan and now leads. The bid has been reset, and so now will end on the 23rd, unless someone outbids Aengoth. 

Morvan raises his hand again, shouting out another bid.

"I will add 1500 minas onto my bid, bringing it up to 8500."

If people continue to spam the thread with misinformation and bids which do not conform to the established bidding conditions, I will have the posts removed.