The Northern Horror

Jentos

The frigid mountains of Norland stood up ahead, the air was cold... Yet one man was burning with the adrenaline of battle.

Poor Victor had been thrown on the ground by a horrible beast, he had only the time to lift himself up before his head was brutally mauled off his shoulders by the creature... Poor Victor!

Vylindrel, Northern Horror.

Vylindrel is a very unnatural creature, a far related creature of the ologs, almost unique! ((he's one special snowman! (Too small to be a snow flake, haha, get)

He did not possess a rather built and fat body like the rest of his brethren, he was rather skinny, normally measuring 9 feet tall, but when he stretched up. He could achieve almost 12 feet.

No blade was found in his hands, he was a feral beast... Even more than feral, he knew almost no speech and could comprehend almost none. He acted like an animal... Well, if animals are considered to kill for fun.

Looks around like this: http://mythology.wikia.com/wiki/File:Grendel-2.jpg

Vylindrel is part of the great Grendel fanclub, raiding Viking halls since 1109, 3 of the snow maidens!

Vylindrel respects a very serious code of honor when attacking a prey

Step one: Howl

Step two: Howl some more

Step three: Maul the sh*t out of 'em

One should know that when fighting him alone, chances of success are almost impossible.

When surrounded, he will do great 360's to slash his enemies with his deadly claws.

Vylindrel's favorite activity's are: 

-going to Chucky Cheeses
-watching High School Musical 
-roaming his lair
-squatting Seahelm as he waits for a prey
-howling

Now, here is the part, the wonderful part that most people don't give **** at: The Biography of this exquisite character!

Once upon a time THE END. Ask irp you rotten, leg-less swines.

I don't know why I tolerate you.

*facepalm*

Sometimes, I wonder what I did wrong