The academy, And The Order.

pepethepig

As we all know, I'm bad at putting my ideas into Easy to read forum posts. So, Prepare to be confused. We all know how boring school Is, In the real world, Right? So, I had a Idea. Bring it here! Over the next month I will be seeing if it’s feasible to begin the construction Of a "Aegis University" of sorts. So, I will try to list what I’ll be doing for the next month or so.

A working area where I can build the academy.

Alliances with major guilds,

Students! (Who else will pay me for mocking them?)

Specialized teachers! (I can’t do EVERYTHING,)

Getting Building supplies! No WE do NOT want your cobble!

Working class schedule! (No! I still haven’t figured out a way to time classes!)

Possibly some form of recognition if You Excel in school!

Idea’s that are DEFINITLEY GOING TO BE USED!

Career paths! If you stick it out, there is something worth it at the end! We’re just not sure what you get! Edit: (Probably an Advanced spot in a guild, a chance to join the Academy’s knightly order, Or be A teacher!)

That’s it for now! Constructive criticism is wanted! Please, Let me know if you’d like to join, Apply, Or donate!

Confirmed classes: Combat instruction. CReative writing. Architecture. Acting.Engineering. Metalurgy. Mining.

Please add drama and you may get the one and only Jack_Nimble to come to you, and not to steal from you either! Seriously though, add drama or art, as they are both culture and are important parts of our current society, and were even more important back then.

[[some more ideas.]]

• Botany
  • Doctoring/Medicinal Care
  • Farrier ((Looking after horses and applying horseshoes)) This would not really make sense until we get horses (If we do!)
  • Dog Handling
  • Interior Design
  • Diplomacy
  • Cartography
  • Tailor
  • Cobbler (Shoe-making)
  • Millener (Hat-maker)
  • Miller/Baker/Cook

[[That's all i can think of atm ^_^]]

Wait, I left them out of The list, Sorry! On the other thread for this, I had mentioned that we WILL be having Acting, Possibly Art, and a few more.

My new Character will be joining the academy in 3 (IRL) days. He wishes to expand his knowledge and learn ways in which will benefit his fellow students.

(How much is the Tuition, I have literally 3 minas and couldn't afford to join so that's what I'm worried about)

Looking for a responsible person to help me as a Co-Headmaster. Preffered for them to be wealthy, Seeing as our funds are near 0.

Looking for a responsible person to help me as a Co-Headmaster. Preffered for them to be wealthy, Seeing as our funds are near 0.

I will apply as drama/arts teacher.

(Hmm, I need to make a Application form for teachers. But Angelos is awesemone All he needs to do Is list his credentials IG.) Good, Where would you like to meet?

You could certainly throw history in there.

I'd say that would fall into Archaeology, but of course, that should definitely be a class.

I can be somewhat of a co-headmaster. I don't have much in-game time right now, but I do lurk the forums all day. If you wish, I could take care of the forum post to keep it organized with all info we have.

With that said, I also sign up as history/archaeology teacher. This will work for me, once the academy is built in-game.