The Golden Glyph

Enlightenment

The Golden Glyph

ugdWPLt.jpg

Down a bustling street in Sutica you find a guild tucked into quite a large orange building.

The sign above contains a dazzling book fit well into the wooden frame. Underneath it reads:

The Golden Glyph

“420 glyph it”

What we do

The Golden Glyph is a enchanting guild within sutica that was first founded in Salvus the first enchanting guild in it and the only one, now The Golden Glyph resides in sutica and is the only enchanting guild within the city. We exist to serve you the customer the highest of quality enchantments that you desire.

Services

Our services at the time include:

Enchanted Items

Prices may vary

Members

Marc Volaire

Contacting Us

If you wish to join us or order something to be enchanted

Send a bird to Marc Volaire ((DukeOfTheEdge))

12 hours ago, Mj. said:

Wem, an expert swordsman, comments. "I rate this shop 11/10, only the highest of quality."

"I remember lighting up with that guy- would not trust with my house keys!"

"How much for a book O' sharpness and one of protection?" Asks a man completely clad in iron except for his head, showing hair of almost rusty color 

6 hours ago, Jentos said:

"How much for a book O' sharpness and one of protection?" Asks a man completely clad in iron except for his head, showing hair of almost rusty color 

"Such a order will take two elven days, three days at most. It shall cost a hundred fifty minas and a half mina aswell, You must pay in advance for this order also good sir."

10 hours ago, Duke of The Edge said:

"Such a order will take two elven days, three days at most. It shall cost a hundred fifty minas and a half mina aswell, You must pay in advance for this order also good sir."

"Cheaper than I expected..." Mumbles the man as he turns, an aura of pure edgyness following him "Sold."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.