Yale_school_of_architecture_shield.png

Dedicated to the glorious Cint Dynasty

Cint University is taking applications for Professors and students alike in preparation for the upcoming grand opening.

All who wish to apply should consider the following.

- Availability

- Skill level

- What you are looking to accomplish

- Financial Status

Yale university offers a plethora of different programs, including but not limited to..

- Social Sciences

- Applied Sciences

- Redstone Sciences

- Architectural Design

- Business Management

- History

- Economics

- Law

- Labor Techniques

- Medicine

- Combat Techniques

- Blacksmithing

- Farming

- Enchanting

If your desired degree was not listed, please contact our administration office via Bird or feel free to stop in.

Cant afford the full cost of the programs?

Don't fret! Help is here!

We offer grants and other ways to fulfill your financial needs.

(Cost of tuition is undetermined at this point, we have thought about making it a set schedule timed event, but we realize real life obligations can interfere with this process)

Class times are determined by the Professors

(Perhaps you realize you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, not to worry! Apply to be on our groundskeeping crew today!)

For more information Contact Nole Musk

- Cint University Administrative Team

- Dean of Education , Dr. Nole Musk

OOC : NotTodayJerry

cc7b9d5e34fb4c371c0e2cf8ae3b4da0.png

13 minutes ago, Aesopian said:

name this anything else

Please. 

3 minutes ago, sdm said:

Please. 

18 minutes ago, Aesopian said:

name this anything else

For whatever reason, probably because misery loves company, the name has been Changed! 

If this name hurts your feelings, feel free to retreat to your safe space so my words won't hurt you!

((So, I asked why this was linked to me, a harmless and simple question.

1c5726e7a146c06c31418094e015af17.png

Really makes me want to get involved and support your endeavor!

Perhaps next time, instead of just sending a link to a random person hoping to get them involved, approach them and ask "Hey, would you be interested in creating/participating in a school?" 

Perhaps next time, when the victim of your solicitation and advertisement asks a simple question, you answer it instead of attacking them for "turning your post into a **** show".

And on-topic of the actual post, why are you asking applicants about their financial status? That's just rude and money-hungry.))

3 minutes ago, SquirtGun said:

((So, I asked why this was linked to me, a harmless and simple question.

1c5726e7a146c06c31418094e015af17.png

Really makes me want to get involved and support your endeavor!

Perhaps next time, instead of just sending a link to a random person hoping to get them involved, approach them and ask "Hey, would you be interested in creating/participating in a school?" 

Perhaps next time, when the victim of your solicitation and advertisement asks a simple question, you answer it instead of attacking them for "turning your post into a **** show".

And on-topic of the actual post, why are you asking applicants about their financial status? That's just rude and money-hungry.))

Here at Cint University we realize not every individual has 261772.5 mina to spare, so as an act of appreciation we offer financial aid. In no way did the staff mean to upset anyone... nor are we "money-hungry" we pay our employees exceptionally well. But thanks for the imput

thank you, this is way better

Maybe Scint University though, if you really want to give it some flair.

also,

squirtgun + not money hungry = paradox

ur the richest person on tha server yah scrub

Just now, Aesopian said:

thank you, this is way better

Maybe Scint University though, if you really want to give it some flair.

I appreciate the recommendations, however Cint is named after Jerry Cint Sr and Jerry Cint Jr, unfortunately "Scint" would be irrelevant and useless with no history behind the name, and yes Yale University was cheesy but the island was named it so, "yolo" - Drake? 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.