The Aegean Academy

Tegrof

Possibly. But right now, we are not a combat training facility. It could be something worth thinking of once we hit the new map.

its sports, not combat.

there is distinct difference between those two. as the goal would not be centered in combat here, but rather your teams ability to build and outwit the enemy team in that type of sports.

its sports, not combat.

there is distinct difference between those two. as the goal would not be centered in combat here, but rather your teams ability to build and outwit the enemy team in that type of sports.

But we are not a sports academy :P Who knows, this might come up in the future, but not now.

But we are not a sports academy :P Who knows, this might come up in the future, but not now.

well, its not like its supposed to be anything significant enough to take over the studies <.<

just something which all students and teachers can participate at some specific occasions if thay wish to.

i just think we need optional bonus things too to enhance communication between different classes.

(edit: and never forget, that these sort of things could be made so, that thay help to learn things necessary at those classes. teamwork, engineering, defencive design, geography, navigation.. do i need to continue?)

well, its not like its supposed to be anything significant enough to take over the studies <.<

just something which all students and teachers can participate at some specific occasions if thay wish to.

i just think we need optional bonus things too to enhance communication between different classes.

(edit: and never forget, that these sort of things could be made so, that thay help to learn things necessary at those classes. teamwork, engineering, defencive design, geography, navigation.. do i need to continue?)

The stuff you say in OOC is exactly what teachers will do in each course. It's not that we need aa sports arena for it.

As I said, it will not be built or made on this map, but possibly on next map.

The stuff you say in OOC is exactly what teachers will do in each course. It's not that we need aa sports arena for it.

As I said, it will not be built or made on this map, but possibly on next map.

yep, of course.

but i still, and never was, suggesting to replace anything. merely something bit of extra to enhance the communications between the classes.

like, team projects between classes which purpose might not only be to teach essentials, but to entertain. as like, time off studies. (like on this idea, it would be only side object to let them use their abilities in practice, but more about entertainment.)

on this map, while not realizing in practice, we could still create theories. then, we wouldnt have to create it out of sudden as we would have many good ideas of different possibilities. and merely creating all sort of theories how thay could use their learned abilities in practice at non-study purposes, would be excellent way to see what our students really are capable of _outside_ of the academy with what thay have learned.

(and i will never want to see an arena cleared out of nature into plain fields. being able to do this without destroying nature too much is only a must.)

Hey, Sting, I am going to take the liberty of designing the school's crest.

Hey, Sting, I am going to take the liberty of designing the school's crest.

Go ahead ;)

Just a question, Are you allowed to use RP magics without being a GM?

I got no idea what you mean. The magic that gets implemented soon will be for everyone, so no clue what you mean...

Actually Sting, when magic comes out you have to apply for it. That's had confermation by GM's. Also, I mean lhow Hwaldar uses magic, IE *Turns the tree's branch into gold* type thing.

Also, A way to make profit to sustain the school without killing students would be selling textbooks, I think I've discusssed it with all the people from the Older group.

I got no idea what you mean. The magic that gets implemented soon will be for everyone, so no clue what you mean...

rp magic ie: *valikor casts a charm spell on subject one*

its something.. very closely related to powergaming.

Also, A way to make profit to sustain the school without killing students would be selling textbooks, I think I've discusssed it with all the people from the Older group.

i think we will find many other ways too, once our characters get head on with ideas. for example: something which our students and us do for outsiders to profit those included and the academy. like those books you mentioned. when students are long enough in their expertices, we could profit well from it.

Yeah, maybe at the start of the school year students have to buy a textbook for every subject they do.