The Aegean Academy

Tegrof

Name:Pikel Boldshoulder

((In-game name:))ParagonWarrior

((IRL age)):167

Who are you?:

My name is Pikel Boldshoulder, a greenbearded, independent ores miner and merchant.

Which job and subject/s are you applying for?:

I would like to apply for the position of Professor of Health and Development and or Business and Mercantile. Both of these positions I have personal experience in and think I can pass my knowledge onto others.

What are your past experiences that can strengthen your chance to get the position?:

Plenty, after returning from the North with not a mina to show for it I've managed to acquire skills needed to make a living in Aegis. I now run a two man business exporting ores and building materials.

What are your thoughts on The Aegean Academy?

I think it is a great way to help teach those that need the help. It could also bring together a good community of intellectuals which can always spawn more great ideas.

What can you help out with besides being a professor?:

I am a very competent builder and would gladly work on any constructions. I can also easily supply the Academy with any supplies needed, such as building materials, items needed for lessons and any other things that are needed.

I would be glad if you would consider carefully me as a possible teacher.

Signed

Pikel Boldshoulder

Thank you for application Pikel Boldshoulder. The application will be reviewed and with some patience, you will get a response soon enough.

We should start construction of the academy now. I will speak with lord murmillo and get the land set aside, and start a little construction, not much though because I know Sting wants to oversee it.

VonEbs, I agreee, but we shold still start looking around. I also would like it if somone can make a Outline, Or A model again, Even though Sting's prior one is good.

Also, I am conversing with more people about Land as we speak.

Wolfie, we should not speak with even more people. I think we talk to Native, see if he can set aside a good plot within Malinor. If not, we go with Aeriel.

Ebs, have you gotten us permissions so we can start to build in Aeriel?

Name: Silent Drayzont

((In-game name:))silent_slayer

((IRL age)):16

Who are you?: I am a young warrior who never got the chance to go to school. Growing up and being home schooled silent only learned basic skills. Now as a Teenager he seeks to learn more about Aegis.

Which job and subject/s are you applying for?: Practically all of the subjects

What are your past experiences that can strengthen your chance to get the position?: After being home schooled by his relatives and even by a great wizard, he learned many things in a short time. But the learning only lasted a short time.

What are your thoughts on The Aegean Academy: That it adds a whole new aspect to the server. It's a great idea, and i'm sure with enough effort it will be a great success. so much that it will probably have to get a lot of expansions.

What can you help out with besides being a professor?:I could do a lot of errands for the teachers, sort of an assistaint.

So, fron the sounds of it we're finnaly ready to move up, maybe not even close to finishing, but we're inching there. Anyway guys, Nobody seems to understand the fact that this is A group project, Also maybe we should have some form of Consul instead of headmaster, just throwing it out there. Once again though, Please don't go off and decide everything on your own.

Thank you for your application Silent Drayzont. We will come back to you when the academy is built and finished.

Speaking of the academy, we have started to build the complex in the city of Aeriel. Of all the offers we got, we think Aeriel suits us the most. The city is not very central, but we can possibly make this city quite important due to the fact of us being there. With that said we are looking for architects to help us with the building. We can't accept anyone to help build since it might become chaos with too many. But those who have experience in architecture and indoor design, please give me a heads up!

depends what style are you going for?

Much arches mainly with smoothstone, cobblestone and log pillars.

Is it going to be symmetrically shaped

Pretty much yes. I love symmetry ;)

Sting and I are workig on the building, and it is looking good. Vinter, Sting and I agree there should be a council. Sould ir be the three of us for now?