[✗] Clan DawnSworn

ormz

So..

This is my idea of a new clan that hopefully,if accepted can be implented in the upcoming server update.

Sadly there is not to much lore or information around the dawnsworn.

6907034-red-morning-dawn.jpg

From the Forums;

Lore about  DawnSworn

Throughout the years, many Forest Dwarf families have popped up, but only two Forest Dwarf families seem to actually be regarded as Forest Dwarven 'clans', these being the pure Treebeards who are direct descendants from the first Forest Dwarves, and the Dawnsworn, rumored to be created by the mingling of one Forest Dwarf and a Dwarf of clan Irongut.

Dawn In Forest

Why  the  clan should be implented;

I have, believe it or not, met dwarves, forest and cave alike aimlessly wandering around the server,looking for a good dwarf RP community. Sure, they could join the Existing Dwarfclans nut it simply wouldnt be the same thing... Most dwarfclans now exist in areas "far" from the other races, not allowing for the same interaction and RP.

The Forestdwarf lore would  allow the dwarfs to live closely to other races as forestdwaves, according to server lore, are more stranger friendly and live more peacfully with the other races. 

Why cant they just join the Treebeards?

well....

Although most Forest Dwarves will have a connection to an ancient Treebeard ancestor somewhere in their family history, the Treebeards will only acknowledge one another as clan members if they are of pure Forest Dwarven blood. This means that they must directly descend from the original Treebeards and not have mixed Dwarven blood down the line.

As the Dawnsworn...

the Dawnsworn, rumored to be created by the mingling of one Forest Dwarf and a Dwarf of clan Irongut.

Altogether I believe The Dawnsworn would be a nice addition as they would allow for more "mixed racial roleplay and a better dwarf "gathering"

/Gruvn321 - Jakob Graf

I myself could be responsible for gathering dwarves for such a clan when the new world goes online

Theres already a forest dwarf clan in the works!

You're welcome to join us if you'd like, if not, good luck on making your own clan!

We have also already had a Clan Dawnsworn as well. A mountain dwarf clan if I remember correctly.

Ellsia Dawnsworn feels the urge to hop off a cliff as her clan is unceremoniously ressurected after merging with the Ironguts...

The Dawnsworn were an old small clan from Asulon. We all merged into the Ironguts. 

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

If you wish to create a new clan, you should do it IG and not through a lore post.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.