The Von Untergang Bloodline

V0idsoldier

((Hello everyone, as you may very well know, or not, that Vladmir is a vampire of sorts. And after thinking about it I decided to start up my own guild, or "family" if you will. Keep in mind we will not be a "family" in a traditional sense, but rather just really close. The major thing that separates this from other "guilds" or "families" is that if you are going to join you are going to have to make a major change to your character, and that is become a "vampire". The way this will work is I will bite you, and through a combination of fear, and imagination your character will truly believe he has become a vampire, which means he will thirst for blood, be pale, and afraid of sunlight. I cannot stress this enough, you need to be completely devoted before you join, because your character will have to go through major changes.

The rules.

1: You must pledge your allegiance to me your lord.

2: you must follow my word, my word is law.

3: You must never kill a fellow brother or sister.

4: You must never steal nor betray a fellow brother or sister.

5: The safety of the family comes before individual safety.

The pledge goes as follows

I pledge allegiance

To thy Lord

I give my life

To thy lord

What is mine

Is thy Lord's

What is yours

Is thy Lord's

Thy Lord's word is law

Thy lord is to be appeased

Thy Lord Vladmir, I pledge allegiance to thee.

Any breaking of these rules will result in immediate banishment and death from the family, upon death your character will forget everything about us, including him ever being a "vampire". You MUST understand this before joining.

I will be appointing several commanders, these people are the ones who serve directly to me, and carry out my orders by giving them to lower ranking family members. This chart will hopefully explain how the ranking goes.

Lord Vladmir

Commander_____

Commander_____

Trusted Guardian_______

Trusted Guardian_______

Trusted Guardian_______

Initiate_______

Initiate_______

Initiate_______

Initiate_______

Initiate_______

Initiate_______

We will not ever be a super large guild or family, although in the future I may increase the amount of people who are allowed in, this is solely for dedicated role players. As of now I have nobody in this family, so this leaves the opportunity to become a commander or trusted guardian right off the bat if I think I can trust you. Again let me say this though, my word is law, the rules are in ranking of importance, so if I tell you to kill a fellow member you are allowed to, if I tell you to betray a fellow member, you can, because my word is law.

Anyways yea that is the basic premise of this family, we will not be hired for assassinations, nor for stealing or raiding, we are simply blood brothers and sisters ((with the exception of me, being the father)). We will feed together, talk together, be there for each other. If you are being harassed by someone on the streets, your brothers and sisters wont be far behind. Hopefully this doesn't fail, if it does it is understandable because it is a radical new idea, but I hope I will find a couple of dedicated people to share this awesome gift of power.))

((Also, I doubt it matters, but I have built a massive manor ((unprotected as of yet)) that will house all the family, it is quite beautiful if i do say so myself.))

Process to join.

This next section is how to join.

1: Post a reply here saying your interested, why your interested, you MC name, and a link to your accepted villain application.

2: If I say I like it, /tell me in game at Voidsoldier, or ill /tell you, and we will talk somemore

3: If I still like you, then we will discuss how your character is going to be affected when he becomes a vampire.

4: We meet ICly and role play me biting you, or something along those lines.

5: You are in the family, once you are in try your hardest to remember the pledge. Vladmir gets angry if his family doesn't know it when he asks.

[[if i remember rightly, a "Family" of vampires is called a coven or bloodline. The Untergang Bloodline sounds pretty cool , i think ]]

[[if i remember rightly, a "Family" of vampires is called a coven or bloodline. The Untergang Bloodline sounds pretty cool , i think ]]

((Why thank you Freya, I will start calling it that, sounds much better XD. You seem to be really helpful so thank you for that!))

I like the idea, but I think that sounds more something like an AV thing. "Normal" Villains as Vampires, who will kill people and stuff for their own fun? This idea fits the Advanced Evil ideas:

-Tempting Others to Evil

-Creating Undead/Evil Creatures

And somehow, since the Vampires aren't a real race (right now?)

-Psychopathy

Of course normal villainous traits match this, too. But basically these 3 listed things also fit this idea. So in my opinion this is a AV thing.

But anyways a great idea with a good workout.

Greetings

I like the idea, but I think that sounds more something like an AV thing. "Normal" Villains as Vampires, who will kill people and stuff for their own fun? This idea fits the Advanced Evil ideas:

-Tempting Others to Evil

-Creating Undead/Evil Creatures

And somehow, since the Vampires aren't a real race (right now?)

-Psychopathy

Of course normal villainous traits match this, too. But basically these 3 listed things also fit this idea. So in my opinion this is a AV thing.

But anyways a great idea with a good workout.

Greetings

((Although your the last person I would think would comment, thank you for the advice and comment. I think in some regards you may be right, but for the most part it is simple villainry. I will not be tempting others to evil, they have a choice, if they want to become one or not, it is completely up to them. The second one doesn't apply to us as we aren't necromancers and thus cant created living dead. The third is the only one that is truly valid, and I will definitely keep these things in consideration. Thank you again for the non hostile advice Juvens.))

((Of course everything I write is oocly here, since I want to support this.))

Okay you can line out the first part, I think I missunderstood something. The second part I written, since you turn "normal livings" into Vampires. Vampires are evil so in any way you create Evil Creatures. Maybe I missdescribe that part. But whatever.

I really approve this, just make sure, you don't get into trouble for it, so a GM/Admin should maybe be contacted and ask about this.

Greetings

((Of course everything I write is oocly here, since I want to support this.))

Okay you can line out the first part, I think I missunderstood something. The second part I written, since you turn "normal livings" into Vampires. Vampires are evil so in any way you create Evil Creatures. Maybe I missdescribe that part. But whatever.

I really approve this, just make sure, you don't get into trouble for it, so a GM/Admin should maybe be contacted and ask about this.

Greetings

((Sure Ill get in contact with one, thanks again!))

You changed you character AGAIN?

Maybe i should make a werewolf thing like this and we could be rivals because of the whole vampier werewolf rivaly. And then a member from each of a family could fall in love and go behind are back and then it would be just like romeio and juliet ... O wait now im just ramboling.

So if you agree we could make a lore about it and makeit offical.

And how did your character become a vampier i want tohear more of his story.

So if you agree we could make a lore about it and makeit offical.

And how did your character become a vampier i want tohear more of his story.

((It is in my signature))

Because of the whole "no new race thing" the werewolfs will also be a mental sickness and will hunt all "vampires" becauce (will come up late). But if you don't want to do this i understand.

Because of the whole "no new race thing" the werewolfs will also be a mental sickness and will hunt all "vampires" becauce (will come up late). But if you don't want to do this i understand.

((I don't want to do this, it is a direct rip off of pretty much everything lol. On top of that there is no way to make lycanism a mental disease, you cant physically grow huge, get all hairy, and grow a elongated snout just from a mental disease. No I do not want to do this.))

Laevil's acceptance into the Bloodline

Lord Vladmir bit the Dark Elf causing him to be dazed and fall into a sleep.

"If you survive mortal, you will become part of the bloodline."

Laevil woke, head aching he looked around and noticed a small note which read "You survived, and you are about to become part of something unimaginable. I gave you a small bottle of sheep's blood which should hold off your hunger for a short while. You will need to feast more though, mere sheep's blood cannot hold back the urge for hunger."

Laevil woke and saw Lord Vladmir in the distance, he walked over to him.

Laevil and Lord Vladmir began to chat for a while until they spotted a Dwarf in the distance. The Dwarf was jumping about and stumbled upon Lord Vladmir when we decided it was time to feast.

Laevil was excited for it was his first real time seeing bloodshed and being able to have his lust fulfilled with the real taste of blood, not sheeps blood or anything of that matter.

Lord Vladmir killed the Dwarf quickly and Laevil's hunger stepped in, Laevil began to drink the dead Dwarf's blood under the moonlight.

"Laevil drink up while you can, I will teach you to control your hunger, but for now enjoy."

Laevil continued drinking, his hunger was fulfilled.

Together, Laevil & Lord Vladmir ventured off to the Von Untergang Manor leaving behind the Dwarf's body.