The Von Untergang Bloodline

V0idsoldier

You're not on the accepted list. So only you are allowed to be villains without an approved application? Who exactly do you think you are?

Are you stupid dead? You clearly have no idea what the rules are, and WE ARE accepted, read the posts mate.

And Dead, the stuff that happened with you happened on another thread, don't bring your faults with the rules here and try to insult us. Get out of here.

Less flame - Dead and Angelos both warned. You guys seem to have quarrels on every topic you post on.

(Nice also I think you may need a villian app to do this.)

You shouldn't need an Villain App. Working as a servant under someone else means you do whatever they say and can therefore do AV acts, so long as the Master is taking the rap for it.

You shouldn't need an Villain App. Working as a servant under someone else means you do whatever they say and can therefore do AV acts, so long as the Master is taking the rap for it.

And no, that's not true. While you can associate your self with villainous people (but not undead) you can't do anything villainous without one.

And no, that's not true. While you can associate your self with villainous people (but not undead) you can't do anything villainous without one.

Yes, I'm not accepted as a villain (Availer posted that there was a stop to villain apps for now ) The (villain) Bloodline members have to kill for me if they're people I want to drink from. I do not attack anyone unless threatened violently, provoked, hit or attacked, etc. You can join without a villain app but you must be damn dedicated and prove to us that you are, some of these people want to just join for the "fun" of it. This isn't for some mere fun experience, yes it is fun, but it's a major character change not some small guild your joining, you're COMPLETELY changing your character and twisting his life around. If you want to join you MUST be dedicated, able to RP quite well, get along with the whole vampire sense, and be willing to explain to us how you are dedicated. We are still accepting others we just want people who actually want to dedicate themselves to this.

Yes, I'm not accepted as a villain (Availer posted that there was a stop to villain apps for now ) The (villain) Bloodline members have to kill for me if they're people I want to drink from. I do not attack anyone unless threatened violently, provoked, hit or attacked, etc. You can join without a villain app but you must be damn dedicated and prove to us that you are, some of these people want to just join for the "fun" of it. This isn't for some mere fun experience, yes it is fun, but it's a major character change not some small guild your joining, you're COMPLETELY changing your character and twisting his life around. If you want to join you MUST be dedicated, able to RP quite well, get along with the whole vampire sense, and be willing to explain to us how you are dedicated. We are still accepting others we just want people who actually want to dedicate themselves to this.

As said from above, nice to see you taking charge Kahzo!

Yes, I'm not accepted as a villain ( Availer posted that there was a stop to villain apps for now ) The (villain) Bloodline members have to kill for me if they're people I want to drink from. I do not attack anyone unless threatened violently, provoked, hit or attacked, etc. You can join without a villain app but you must be damn dedicated and prove to us that you are, some of these people want to just join for the "fun" of it. This isn't for some mere fun experience, yes it is fun, but it's a major character change not some small guild your joining, you're COMPLETELY changing your character and twisting his life around. If you want to join you MUST be dedicated, able to RP quite well, get along with the whole vampire sense, and be willing to explain to us how you are dedicated. We are still accepting others we just want people who actually want to dedicate themselves to this.

^^ Since my villian app was not yet accepted i cannot have one till availer starts accepting them again. ^^

I am VERY interested in joining this Bloodline! I want to have fun on this server and this seems like a fun and interesting guild/family/bloodline. I do not only want to join because of the fun but it is a GREAT RP opportunity. I will be loyal to my lord and I do pledge the 7 pledges. The lord is my new BEST friend! My MC name is Sparrow [Monkey34512] Villain app is in process and I won’t stop trying till I am accepted, I do not need to kill people for my blood and can kill animals at least until I am accepted as a villain. I will still serve you though.

Edit : I also made a skin with a hood and robe. Also one without a hood. Black clothing. I need to know if this is good or not.. When and if i get accepted i will have to show yall. Thanks for reading!

I too am interested in joining, I don't have an approved villian app yet (altough i posted it a month ago).

If I am allowed to join I would make my skin paler and maybe give him some darker clothing.

Good to see that we're getting people that are more interested. I'm sure when Voidsoldier is online again he will contact one of you in game, ask a few questions and if you're right, we'll meet up and RP your "bite".

I was always interested- I believe I was the first to suggest vampires as an actual race.

This "guild" looks good however, and is like Fallout 3's "Family"...