The Von Untergang Bloodline

V0idsoldier

Regardless of being not part of the lore we can still be how we are now unless notified by someone such as a GM. :)

Quite true, but this is still somehow anarchism. If everyone started to what they wanted that is not part of lore/history etc. then we would not have the Aegis we currently have, that is my point.

From what ive seen.. The vamparism this guild is showing is meant to be more of a mental disease like cannibalism and such so i don't really think there doing anything wrong as such..

And also I am Interested in joining this 'Family' My MC name-MrJakKiD. IC Name- Thorknor/Thork weve met a few times on our journeys..please contact me as soon as possable and my [AV]app is pending but ill happily PM you the link once you are in contact..

Thanks.

-Thork

((Precisely Thorknor, Sting you have no right to come on here, read only half of what the guild is about, then post saying we are wrong. Get off of this thread because you are making me angry. We are not "vampires" that turn into bats and all that, it is a mental condition causing our brains and body to believe we hunger for blood, thus it becomes a necessity to live. It is so vivid in our heads that we truly believe it. But we are just cannibals, which are allowed. I do not like when someone comes to another thread and doesn't even read what its about before flaming it.))

((Precisely Thorknor, Sting you have no right to come on here, read only half of what the guild is about, then post saying we are wrong. Get off of this thread because you are making me angry. We are not "vampires" that turn into bats and all that, it is a mental condition causing our brains and body to believe we hunger for blood, thus it becomes a necessity to live. It is so vivid in our heads that we truly believe it. But we are just cannibals, which are allowed. I do not like when someone comes to another thread and doesn't even read what its about before flaming it.))

Uhm, I don't get what this is coming from. I never said anything about bats or anything like that. What I am saying is that this is not really lore friendly as it is right now. I can go say I suddenly grow fur, get cat like vision and start to act like a cat and become the highly wanted cat race, but I can not, because creating new races aren't very allowed.

But yes, you say this is merely a mindset or a physical disease. To that I would say: change the name of this and leave the term vampire and be creative enough and come up with something else, that would be more unique to the lore of Aegis.

I never intended to flame. I see you merely flaming back to me right now. I'm just trying to get a hold of what you guys do and as I got it, it is not lore friendly when calling it vampires. I do highly like this venture you have, I can't say otherwise. BUT be creative and try to name it something else than vampirism.

But that is what the basis of our bloodline is about vampirism, you're misinterpreting it as some new "race" it's nothing near that. We're a family that feeds upon blood of animals & people. We have no "special abilities" or anything that any other person would have.

Still looking for members, so far it is me, Kahzo, and willizl33t. Remember if you are interested say so on this thread, then contact me at voidsoldier in game. So yugimon8, you need to contact me lol not the other way around. If you do not currently have a accepted villain app the odds are worse for you to get in, but there is still a chance.

((OK, I am going to calm down and explain. 1st, no we are not going to use a different word, I am sorry but if you do not like it please make your own bloodline and call them barbies for all I care. 2nd, The word vampire is what our characters believe they are, so why would we use a different term, everything that applies to them applies to us, we have a need for blood, some of us are afraid of sunlight, and some of us have pale skin due to body thinking we don't have enough blood. 3rd sorry for getting angry, but you came on here, clearly not really knowing what we were about and told us we were wrong for "adding onto the lore that isn't there". We are not adding to the lore, eventually I am sure our names will get out there, but we aren't making a new race, we are however role playing, and if you do not like that we are role playing as blood thirsty killers than that is your problem.))

((I don't think you get the premise of the guild Sting))

I do get it now. But what I am saying is that you should use another word or name for it...

Vampires are clearly villains. I don't think you should be allowed to play as one without an approved Advanced Villain application. You refer to yourselves as bloodthirsty killers. Vampires are evil beings and of the undead variety. Unless you're an accepted undead or approved advanced villain this seems to conflict with the rules.

Vampires are clearly villains. I don't think you should be allowed to play as one without an approved Advanced Villain application. Vampires are evil beings and technically undead. Unless you're an accepted undead or approved advanced villain this seems to conflict with the rules.

Urgh, read everything here before commenting... -_-

Urgh, read everything here before commenting... -_-

I was told by you and your buddy that you can't RP evil without an APPROVED application. Seems to me like you are complete hypocrites. Even if you aren't really vampires I believe cannibalism falls under the Advanced Villains section. Please be mindful of the rules, and dissolve this clan until you are accepted as Advanced Villains.

On top of that he has a ban report on him for doing villainous activities without a accepted app, and doesn't understand the rules at all, so don't come on here and post when your not even one yourself, A fellow member, kahzo, has already talked to a GM about it, so you can stop thinking about it.