The Von Untergang Bloodline

V0idsoldier

(Nice also I think you may need a villian app to do this.)

((I don't want to do this, it is a direct rip off of pretty much everything lol. On top of that there is no way to make lycanism a mental disease, you cant physically grow huge, get all hairy, and grow a elongated snout just from a mental disease. No I do not want to do this.))

For you information there was a dises in the old day which did cause werewolf like simtomes. I don't remember what its called. I think it was cause by bad wheat.

And i completely understand (:(Cries in corner).

(Well there achually is a vampire plugin. Also there is a Werewolf plugin.. Just Saying)

The main reason i asked you is i can't make a "werewolf family" without it sounding like a rip off of yours but if we're rivals it makes sence.

Ps if you don't have a skin i could make it for you.

(( I don't have an accepted villain application (Working on it) but I didn't do the killing, and I believe Voidsoldier does though.

((Of course I do, why would I start a villain organization and kill without one. It is under the name Ahriman_The_Sand_Demon, which is a alt account, and is on page 6 or so.

((I am good yugimon, no need for a skin. But seriously no one other than Kahzo is interested? It is a character choice, not a guild, you can still be in your guild whatever it may be, although you will be part of my family and serve thy Lord. For example, you can be in the bloodline but still be in the BH, but I, thy Lord, would still be your lord. Essentially you are just becoming a vampire and pledging your allegiance to me for blessing you with this wondrous gift.))

What the heck? I have decieded to join. Thought could i be a noble vampire onky feasting on the blood of the wicked (or at leaster tell i have a acseped villan app.)

I pledge allegiance

To thy Lord

I give my life

To thy lord

What is mine

Is thy Lord's

What is yours

Is thy Lord's

Thy Lord's word is law

Thy lord is to be appeased

Thy Lord Vladmir, I pledge allegiance to thee.

My story will be on next post.

((This is not a good idea as there are no Vampires in Aegis. I have no idea what server you are playing on, but Undead are the only "evil" creatures there is...))

Personally, I think this is a good idea, Vampires have a hunger for blood which comes around every day or so and must be fulfilled by the blood of something, or, someone else. With an accepted Villain application this gives another reason to kill innocent people and seems awesome to me.

Who says Vampires are "evil"? Not everyone has to kill for their hunger. I don't have an accepted Villain application (yet) and I'm still in the bloodline. My Lord does my killing for me. Even so, some might enjoy animal blood more then a persons.

But Vampires are not part of Aegis lore. This should be put up in suggestions for lore before being implemented.