An Invitation to Orc Rp

PraiseTheLord

snip

13b23982688b7df6030e8cf04e55c84d (1).jpg

download (8).jpg

Edited by Honor

This guide is really, not needed. For there are better alternatives out there. The plentora of guides written by smawton cover each and every topic far more elaborate.

When I try to do something good. Thanks Hedge.

You forgot the great Lu- the great clans, you forgot the clans.... ((Join Lur))

This is a nice guide but I think you could flesh out the actual culture of the Orcs a little better. I realize that this isn't a guide about culture, simply the blah and subraces, but still it would be nice to see a little more. I notice that all of the example Blah phrases you put in were about killing people. The olog is going to eat some one, the Uruk to kill a whitewash and the Goblin torturing a knight.

This isn't a good way to portray Orcs because it puts them in a negate light of a group that only exists to kill people. If I were reading this guide as a new player I would think "Hey, this is a monster race." You portray Uruks  as rampant killing machines, Ologs as meat shields for Uruks, and goblins as psychopaths. If that's your intent, then it's a nonissue, but if you're trying to portray the Orcs with a little more depth or in a little more positive light I'd recommend making a few edits here and there.

I feel like you literally googled "Orch war song" for the YouTube video. Either way, I think this is some nice effort, and I appreciate the time you've spent for this. Even if it's not in-depth, I've still gained one or two things from it.

This is a pretty good guide, it's not long and intimidating like Smawton's stuff, so even new players can learn from it, really good job.

12 minutes ago, Bunny :) said:

it's not long and intimidating like Smawton

Yes, Yes he can.

41 minutes ago, Bunny :) said:

Smawton is intimidating in the sense that he can singlehandedly kill Orc RP.

Humankind has been notorious for abandoning their Gods.

2 hours ago, Birdnerdy said:

no thanks 

I recall you having legitimate interest in playing an Orc as your main bird nerdy!!! Remember when you said you did