Nephilim - Lesser Dragonkin

excited

time to continue the trend rip nephilim

nah nephilim are never getting approved 

20 hours ago, ShameJax said:

nah nephilim are never getting approved 

please come to school tomorrow if you aren't going to approve nephilim >:|

• This Lore has been added to this week's Loremag and shall be reviewed by the LT.

Expect a response within about a week.

I've never tried out things relating to magic on lotc ever since I've joined. It was something I did on previous rp mediums but never carried it on to here. I wouldn't mind trying this out though, it seems very interesting.

+1

I've a fair question regarding this lore that isn't necessarily in regards to the lore itself but rather how it would be implemented.

The clique that this will originally consist of, in fairness, is the same clique that has been used in multiple past lore-locked creatures such as the Striga etc.

Will this lore be abandoned the second the clique either f**ks up or begins to develop a poor reputation the same way the Striga did?

I enjoy the concept, I simply do not want it to become dead lore in a month because it leaves an initially good flavor and then turns sour.

26 minutes ago, Islamadon said:

I've a fair question regarding this lore that isn't necessarily in regards to the lore itself but rather how it would be implemented.

The clique that this will originally consist of, in fairness, is the same clique that has been used in multiple past lore-locked creatures such as the Striga etc.

Will this lore be abandoned the second the clique either f**ks up or begins to develop a poor reputation the same way the Striga did?

I enjoy the concept, I simply do not want it to become dead lore in a month because it leaves an initially good flavor and then turns sour.

It won't, we have a good method for purging inactives and we're also willing to take on new people. This isn't another Savoyard personality cult as much as it is the genuine attempt at creating a new avenue for role-play. I have fought for nearly six months to get this lore passed in its various incarnations, I won't let it fall prey to the issues that plague other groups.

14 hours ago, Islamadon said:

I mean someone can make themselves one of these with the knowledge (I believe), no one can make themselves a striga without the one striga left turning them.

I am happy to say this Lore has been Accepted!

It shall be going on a 2 month long trial period.

Contact me for more details!

27 minutes ago, Slothtastic said:

Question. What races can become Nephilim?

Elves, humans, dwarves, and orcs. That's all.

On 2/22/2017 at 4:07 PM, Heathenry said:

Elves, humans, dwarves, and orcs. That's all.

Hey, so I'm a bit late on this, but does that mean half elves are not allowed to become Nephilim?