[✓] [Magic] Cognatism Rewrite

Thomas

Much better than the original lore ptah made, I just hope this time cognats will be the spur of events like path envisioned for the magic years ago, I feel like this is a great step to doing that

yo this looks  h e l l a  cool

sign me up boi

3 hours ago, Tahmas said:

Enchanting

Ability to imbue the Cognats abilities onto the object, as well as craft a 'spectator’ or artificial mind from synergy of Horror and caster, allowing the ability to make things like talking skulls that have intelligence. The artificial mind provides more potential in enchantment, not only in the joviality of a  talking skull, but a mind to harness and calculate information, or even a mere weaved enchantment on a stave to give it minor power over another enchantment imbued in the staff. Mayhaps with connected enchantments, one could create a sentient tome, one that speaks in text to you. This ability is rather free-form (much like the magic itself), so long as what one wants to do is reasonable, and if one has a question whether it is or isn’t, ask the lore-writers or a MAT/LM!

This lore is extremely well written and I can only but support it.

And to the qoute above,

CAN I FINALLY MAKE MY TALKING CAT AAAAAAAAAH

Just now, Tox said:

This lore is extremely well written and I can only but support it.

And to the qoute above,

CAN I FINALLY MAKE MY TALKING CAT AAAAAAAAAH

No you cannot enchant a living creature. You can craft a big stone cat head and enchant that?

Just now, Tahmas said:

No you cannot enchant a living creature. You can craft a big stone cat head and enchant that?

its called giving them a necklace aaaah I just want my little kitty to talk to Sarrion when hes alone he only has his cat aaah its sad oh noo.

Just now, Tox said:

its called giving them a necklace aaaah I just want my little kitty to talk to Sarrion when hes alone he only has his cat aaah its sad oh noo.

Get a talking skull weirdo

Just now, ArcanicFable said:

Get a talking skull weirdo

maybe if dad didnt kick sarrion out of his big house he wouldent be so alone hes an emotional wreck phil how could you

; -;

Clarification made:

One must be a Transfigurationist before they can enchant anything. You must know and be able to enchant to do so with Cognatism. 

Must say, this looks incredible. Really adds that aspect of uniqueness to a magic that's been needing a little love.

Isn't the revelations part basically moongazing and seeing the future, seeing as how Muun'Trivazja is actually fueled by the daemon of time.