You see a poster on a wall in Al Khazar, near the port

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The King and his men, Stole the Queen from her bed,~

~~~~~~~~~And bound her in her boat,~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~The seas be ours, and by the powers,~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~Where we will, We'll Row...~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A brief message from Seaturtle himself

Aye, if it be me' crew ya wanna join, I be your Captain. But tell me this, would you plead worthy of the rite, or be it you not?

*Captain Seaturtle hands you an application piece.

*It reads:

(In Game Name: )

What be your name:

What be your age:

How long will ye serve the Seaturtles:

What be your last few jobs:

What position do ye require:

Be there extra information I ad' Missed:

(See further down)

*Captain Seaturtle departs on his boat to his ship, fading in the fog...

Ranks

Admiral: Once the Navy gains it's strength, this'll be the highest in command. Controlling the ships o' the sea, and controlling the tides of the land.

Commodore: Controls only a few ships at a time, but can command his own at the same time, when the Navy is strong, the Commodore gains access to a Ship Of The Line, a mighty vessel of which the Admiral calls home also

Captain: Controls his own ship and crew, when the Navy is strong the Commodore will command his actions, but the Captain is the sole decider of his path and attacks.

Lieutenant: Under the command of the Captain, the Lieutenant makes sure on his Ship there be no swines and scallywags, no pirate be among us. He makes sure the crew is in check and all is good.

Armourer: The crew member who provides all weapons, No matter' how he gets it, he must provide.

Quartermaster: This member makes sure all the crew is properly working, if not, there be trouble.

Third hands: The combatants of the Crew, they fight with their swords, and fire the cannons with their hearts.

Second hands: The archers of the crew, the sails be not the only wind-using material of the Ship, their arrows fly true.

First hands: The general crew member, they do:

-Look outs

-Outpost guarding

-Moral raising

-Guidance of the Ship, under the watchful eye of the Quartermaster

Mutiny

If the crew feel the Captain be unable to man their Ship, a mutiny is required, they overthrow the Captain and his men.

This is a last resort ((Only the BEST of RPers will get away with this without a ban))

Our Ships

The Benevolent Queen

Ship Description

This ship originates from Oren, builds on the shores by Captain Seaturtle himself. Each day he would build, and each night he would sail.

This ship is bound to Oren's region.

Sail Type: Open, with The Seaturtle Colours.

Example for an Application

(In game name: Volutional )

What be your name: [Captain] Henry Seaturtle

What be your age: 41

How long will ye serve the Seaturtles: Till Death!

What be your last few jobs: I be a sailor most me' life, thought Al Khazar port fisherman be one of the jobs I liked.

What position do ye require: I am the Captain, but Admiral seems to be better for me.

Be there extra information I ad' Missed: I like to wear the Seaturtle colours, and I light the perrywinkle blue we have.

Extra Information On The Seaturtles:

-Mast colours are blues, whites, and blacks

If you want to join, post an App here, or if you like PM me on the forums. /tell me if I'm on, but this has to be in-character, and in a good roleplay essence.

My IGN: Volutional

In character name, Which isn't meta as you seen in on a letter in Al Khazar: Captain_Seaturtle

Hoist The Colours...

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.