Shogunate of Oyashima

4 hours ago, Will (TauFirewarrior) said:

Correction, I joined the server in 2011 on an Eastern influenced character and eventually developed a RP culture around it building a group into Anthos. This lore now basically states all Easterner type characters whom are of the Japanese influence come from this land originally and can still come from this land as it exists.

:ohplz:I was First on Axios:ohplz:

raigeki the ramen chef smiles down on kais from the seven skies wishing he wasn't dead atm to help the shogunate 

45 minutes ago, Drunken Mutt said:

Which is why I said I liked the westerner stuff and the monster hunting, that's original. You say its not called Japan but the city is nicknamed Land of the rising sun, which is a translation of Nippon the word the Japanese call their nation. One of the history savvy people in the discord i'm in also pulled up the point that you converted a real life war.

Courland was a kingdom in Lithuania 

Metz is a city in France and Lorraine a region in France

Savoie is also a region in France that borders Italy in the Alps

Johannesburg is the capital of South Africa although it's naming scheme was drawn directly from HRE influences 

The Rurics of norland probably come from the ruricid dynasty that founded the kievan rus 

Haria is a clear fantasy variant of the Islamic golden age 

Everything is based off of something in the real world, or from another medium of fantasy, whether it be Asian or Western

12 hours ago, HavocHunter33 said:

:ohplz:I was First on Axios:ohplz:

No u weren't the first in axios was Brandon Sano, non aeldenic descendant of amuel