[THIEVES GUILD] The Stormskulls

Levicourpos

*Posters hung in back alleys and slums*

The Stormskull Thieves Guild

The Stormskull thieves are a small group of pickpocket heisters that want to work in unison to make the most of their professional ability. 

Join me and we'll steal from the dirty rich that prod and fester the cities with their high-value coats and glistening earrings. 

We will soon have an operation base - hidden to the normal eye, here we will meet and discuss our next moves. 

Join us now for a chance to prove yourself more than a dirty pick-pocket, join us and prove yourself to be a smart pick-pocket. 

If you decide to join - we will meet and I will decide if you are fit to join the Stormskulls. 

(Reply with)

Recruitment Form:

IGN: 

IRP NAME:

ROLE: [Pickpocket/Organiser/Heister/Alloftheabove/]

Edited by DFGCrush

"How discreet, posting out in the open where everyone can see. I'm sure they'll make great spies." A sarcastic elf declares!

Philip snorts out loud at the poster, and crosses his arms skeptically while elbowing his brother James. "Aren't thieves supposed to be clever? Do they not know the guards aren't incompetent anymore?"

Ser Phillip passes a flyer to the Emperor @Tsuyose "I wonder if this has anything to do with the shady folks pretending we didnt see them outside the palace..." Phillip nods at the cunning and constantly stealthy thieves.

Recruitment Form:

IGN:  MCBXOYT

IRP NAME: Jessie

ROLE: [Pickpocket/Organiser/Heister/Alloftheabove/] All of the above, but I can also be scout to gather pre info about heist areas

Edited by MCBXOYT

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.