The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

501warhead

Introducing the Vault!

27 posts in this topic

vault_tec_111_wallpaper__1_by_solidcell-da3h14j.jpg

Greetings!

Have you ever thought about “What would I ever do if a sudden apocalypse came and washed us up stranded in a foreign landscape with no supplies or trade skills?” No? Well why not! It’s certainly a possibility but never fear! Vault-Tec has you covered. With some of the recent developments of science and a dash of magic Vault-Tec brings to you today the latest creation: The hand held /vault! This marvel of the world has the power to transcend time and space, allowing you to store a few precious items to take into the wonderful unknown to build your life back out of.

Please do not try to insert a living creature into the vault, the results have been disastrous.

Usage

Using your personal vault has never been easier! All you have to do is open up your chat box and type the following:

/vault

And like magic, the vault opens before your eyes! In here you can safely store your items for the inevitable end of the world so that you may begin anew in the new world! Now, consider carefully what you wish to store in here. You may need to carry life saving supplies, mementos to remind you of why you should strive to do your best, some all powerful relics, or something else of great significance. The possibilities are endless*!

javaw_2017-11-26_16-16-04.png

"You never know, there could be a dirt shortage"

*possibilities are not actually endless but equal to 27x where x is number of items available.

You can only store, in each slot, a maximum of one item due to the limited space of the personal vault. In addition, certain items of value must be approved by Vault Staff in order to be stored in your personal vault. Elytra cannot be stored in the vault and Diamond Armor must be approved by Vault-Tec Administration.

Weapons and Armor will lose their bonus % roles when stored in the vault. This is non-reversible and Vault-Tec does not take responsibility for any mistakes.

If you try to store multiple copies of an item only one will go through. Don't store duplicates.

Preserving the written word

In the effort to ensure that we carry as much knowledge over to a potential new world as possible your personal vault is also equipped with the book vault 1000 which allows you to store as much of your books as you would want! Use this to carry over the tomes of infinite arcane knowledge, a biography to remind you of who you once were, secrets of a fallen empire, or something even greater…

javaw_2017-11-26_16-21-06.png

"You never know when you might need to crack a terrible pun."

Simply hold the book in your hand and type /storebook and it shall vanish, disappearing into your personal book vault 1000! Vault-tastic! After the inevitable doom falls upon our fair world you can simply type /restorebook to fill your inventory with as many books as you can carry of your stored collection. Good luck!

You can type /storebook all to store all books in your inventory.

Availability

Best of all: It’s free*! That’s right, starting now everyone can use their vault, but remember: The apocalypse doesn’t wait, and neither should you!

*For the low price of ownership of your soul.

-- Vault-tec Administrator & Developer,

501warhead

What if my elytra was mod approved because of an event I won like 1 1/2 years ago?

yes

wait didnt we already have this for the athera -> vailor map transition? im 99% sure this was already a thing

Are you going to fix the armor loosing their %s?

Oh c'mon, develop a bigger one! My three double chests of RP **** won't fit there!

I have too many RP items. . . the vault size is too little for me. I need more room!

1 minute ago, Greener said:

What if my elytra was mod approved because of an event I won like 1 1/2 years ago?

Please screenshot them and hold onto the screenshot until after launch, send it to us then and we'll discuss about restoring them.

1 minute ago, Leap1Games said:

I have too many RP items. . . the vault size is too little for me. I need more room!

Sadly, you will have to choose!

Just now, 501warhead said:

Please screenshot them and hold onto the screenshot until after launch, send it to us then and we'll discuss about restoring them.

Alrighty thanks

24 minutes ago, Ford said:

wait didnt we already have this for the athera -> vailor map transition? im 99% sure this was already a thing

we had this fro athera -> vailor and vailor -> axios yeah apparently some people have items they never claimed from last map

nice choice of items to take to the next map. I was also thinking of taking dirt.