ZachoSnacko

[PK] The Immortal Lies to Rest.

Spoiler

A 6'6 being stood in Sutica, looking at the cherry tree that rested on the edge of the waterfall, he reaches his hand to the sky. His entire form lacked emotion and his eyes glowed a curious grey color as he stood there.

"One day" He had said moments before to a character, watching them march off with a trail of tears in their wake.

"I guess its finally time to meet the lady herself. Aeriel " He said as he grabbed a leaf from the cherry tree and looked over it carefully, although as he looked the skin on his hand took a grey color and began to peel away slowly from the muscle below, it soon turned to dust and floated through the wind carefully into nothingness. Soon he let the leaf go to the wind and dropped his grey robe, leaving only a shaggy shirt and a baggy pants on him, he looked to his hands and feet. As his grey eyes scanned over his body he saw the shirt stained red slowly spread across the white of the shirt. Slowly more skin peeled off and floated into the wind before he said "Ill always remember you, Cyrene, and all of those special people that i got to meet."
And in one big blow, like a guest of wind hit him his entire form burst into grey embers and in moments, he was gone. His body turned to dust and left only a grey robe behind with a large stack of notes tucked inside his pocket.

((There are more, message me if you want a letter.
To Eliza

Spoiler

Although we had a blast, all good tales come to an end. Ill be watching over your soul for quite some time Eliza, you taught well.

*A small chunk of Magnetus was smeared across the page at the bottom*

To Quillian

Spoiler

I once wiped your memory of something, i forget what but you wanted me to add it back to your mind. I forget. goodbye Quill.

To Arri.

Spoiler

Lots to say about you really... Thanks for the fun we had even though it involved getting the **** kicked out of me. I hope those burns are all healed up to the best that i could.

To Nazorean

Spoiler

My Brother, Nazorean... Im sorry we had to get off on bad terms and that you became a shade. I would've like us to be closer but you always pushed away and did... wrong. Ill see you in the desert of damned, brother.

*The letter had no receiver.*

To The Izkuthii

Spoiler

I was the only one who knew about you really. I hope you all live out your... shifty.... lives and keep at it.

To Cheza
This is the end of the line. Im sorry we had to be at bad terms for awhile but your knowledge was very appreciated. When i write this, i don't know what to say exactly but i'm glad we had the times that we did together.

To Nin.

Spoiler

Our time on this world is limited my dear boy, please remember to live wisely and to enjoy what time you have left. Im sorry i couldn't have given you more lessons, but i am very proud of what you've become. Ill be seeing you in the soulstream.

To The Ascended.

Spoiler

You are my family when i had no real one, you are the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm glad i could help you all hunt the undead and put Aeriels will into act, all the fun times we've had together and all the tough situations we've gone through. I cant thank you all enough for being by brothers and sisters through thick and thin. I hope the newer generation does good in my place.

*This letter specifically was stained with a few tears*

To Cyrene

Spoiler

Im sorry that in my last moments that i hurt you. I hope you move on from me and enjoy your life, im sorry i couldn't have been better to you. I love you my wife, and i made a promise that ill never stop. All the times we had together, i could think together for hours and months and years about the times we spent together. For eternity i will stand in Aeriels Holy City, loving you all the while. As i write this for you, i know that you are going to be sad and i'm sorry, but my time is here, and stay alive... for me.

Farewell.

*The paper was all messed up and hard to read due to it*

"May you stand tall and vigilant with our fellow brothers and sisters within the Soulstream, Dael'ran. Though your mortal duty has ended, may you be at peace within our patron's land,. We shall meet in due time, dear friend"

Elvira would mutter, glancing up at the sky. Her expression soft and grieving, but deep down, she was glad Dael'ran has finally gained peace.

"The Silver sect has lost a great contributor. We will never be able to replace such a unique individual." Comments the Master Sage from his office, "We will meet again in the Soulstream, my brother."

Eris would forever hate herself for allowing the possible last moments she had with this man end in letting him go eat a fish whole Instead of striking up a longer conversation.. Knowing she had lost a great friend she ain't ever getting back.

((I going to miss  Dael, his story brought an intresting touch thay can't be replaced... 

"Damn, one less ascended to bully.. one I actually didn't mind as well." Sarrion frowned overhearing the news, his words sarcastic as always.

The letter for the Izkuthii would be left upon an altar within Cheza's home, knowing that her kin may read it as they go past should they wish. Cheza herself seated upon a pillow in the corner for some time. Her portion of the letter carefully torn from the rest so she may stare at it while clutching the Ascended trident close. 

Cyrene stares out at her city, the city where she met Dael'ran- their home. A gentle breeze made her hair to sway from her spot atop the clerical statue, at least adding some sense of tranquility to her troubled state. 
"
I still love you," she said quietly, perhaps the last words she'd ever speak to him.

"
Goodbye."

Rickard Vientos looked upon the night sky, the moonlight striking his silver eyes;

"Farewell Dael'ran, the Ascended have lost one of our best. Eventually we'll meet again, but not yet..."

Nin's eyes widened as he was reached by his letter, and soon after the bad news. He took off each of his gauntlets, burrying his head within his hands and mumbling a soft prayer, eyelids closed, "Stay safe, Dael. . ." He mumbled afterward, lifting his head to reveal an odd, faded silver tattoo on his palm, "I hope to see you soon. . ."

"I remember this man.. been a long time." Elrith echoed in a tone that sounded of displeasure, gears grinding against each other and the notes in his voicebox off tune. 

((What's with everybody leaving their wives?!))

Carsandra dipped her head in sorrowful remorse. She thought for a second, and an idea came into a her head. She picked up a plain bar of soap, turning it over in her palms. She squeezed it, exhaling. "I only talked to you a couple of times, Dael. But in your memory, I'll give the gift that you always gave."

Alanna, who only knew Dael in letters, frowns. The 13 year old dipped her head, "May GOD put to rest his soul."

Evar'tir Ithelanen had heard of Dael's death, grimacing heavily to himself. "May your soul find peace in your rest, Dael'ran." He said quietly to himself, before sitting down at his desk, starting to pen a letter.

Richard curses the man who cut out his eye.

Edited by LeoRabbit99

A crimson woman stood over Sutica on the hill, the few humble halfling abodes behind her. She let out a deep sigh and bowed her head. 

"May you find your place among the dead, old man, and may we meet again."