Come get your home right now.

JokerLow

HHbrwgc.jpg

"In the southern snows...a big wall is protecting a whole mountain...at the gates, a guard asks who you are...looking inside you see dwarfs carrying white gold, people trading and people having a good time...but there is one dwarf with a crown approaching you...he ask you if you need a house...what is your answer?"

tvFfcbq.jpg

In the southern part, where the Fennic territory is, big walls are surrounding a mountain. The walls are protecting a dwarven city named Kal'Arab. Watchtowers protecting everything outside the city, guards protecting people inside the city and a lot of ale. If you are a snow lover, don't have a place to stay or wants to move in the southern parts of the world, Kal'Arab is the best place to go. With a number of unlimited houses, Kal'Arab hosts every being (besides undeads). If you need a place to stay, but you feel unprotected, Kal'Arab gives you full security in your house. You might be thinking "What if people are going to raid Kal'Arab?", we thought of it, we have the best system to defend our citizens from possible enemies. If you are interested right now of buying a house, you might be thinking "Well, what is the price for a house?", the answer is, the is no price at all! We are giving homes for people because everyone living being has the right to have a roof above its head. 

KBIMXuV.jpg

Now you might think "Ok, I have the house, what about money? How I make money?", we are currently working on our economy, nearly opening the mine for people, a tavern for people to hang at and drink some good ale and a stalls that we are giving for free. Well if our offerings are on your taste, what are you waiting for? Come here right now!.

NUWUk15.jpg

Add me on discord. JokerLow#2823

Edited by JokerLow