Keefy

Soul Trees Remastered! Free DLC!

7 minutes ago, Jaeden said:

imagine unironically using the argument that druidism has too much lore

sorry we have ideas, ms word, and a keyboard i guess

1455475-thumbsup.jpg

omegalul

imagine having years of staff teams hammering in convuluted and poor druid lore to the point where it is somehow so vague but bloated at the same time

2 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

omegalul

imagine having years of staff teams hammering in convuluted and poor druid lore to the point where it is somehow so vague but bloated at the same time

that’s why this is a lore rewrite not an addition / new submission

imagine not being able to properly respond to someone’s input and instead making an off-handed comment almost entirely unrelated to the argument. i did get one reply though, consisting of the theme song to lol funny jewish man tv show, so i guess this is what i can expect out of druids in the current year + 2

Edited by bigcrazy

On 12/14/2018 at 8:30 PM, Aethling said:

We already have Soul Trees, so by your very suggestion we should make RP with them.
The fact that you’re complaining about ‘end game’ and immortalising characters, when you used your position as an ET to inflate your own Druid’s presence, power and villainy beyond that capable of the rest of the Druid playerbase, is beyond amusing. Glass houses honey.

What’s more, Keef’s changes to Soul Trees are a deliberate step away from ‘end game’ status, insofar that he removed a lot of the reasons people saw it as a desirable creature or ‘trophy’ etc., and replaced them with juicier, aesthetic and interesting functions so like.. what are you even complaining about here?

i cant believe i was so STUPID, i forgot to reply to this and thought the only response was to sky’s israel national anthem

you know whats “beyond amusing” is when you have no idea what you rattle off about and you get your sources from your constituents who either #1, also don’t know what they’re talking about and try to get a one-up on me anyway, or #2, take my old efforts to provide some RP to you people and twist it up like it was a stab in your side, as though you’re warranted some kind of terrible offense. thank you for bringing your strange grudges into this unrelated subject though, its good to know i exist rent free inside of your head

I’m “complaining” that you guys have gorged yourself on lore additions for years and only within the past two managed to jump-up the druidic lorebase with content you can actually use to tell a story. but that trend is broken because we’re falling back onto writing lore for supplemental purposes and not acting providing big roleplay for other people. you know who “soul tree roleplay” ever provided experiences for? yourselves, and you folk managed to hand that stuff out so uncaringly that the druidic talk of the week what whose soul tree was burnt down by who over whatever feud

focus on lore that tries to tell a story. not to place myself on a high pedastle (since you clearly dont either), but when i attempted to provide events and stuff for the druidic and dominion community, i did it knowing everything that had been done was within the power of my character who was a druid for ??? amount of years (a lot more than a lot of people) and a blood mage since 2.0 released to the public. you can twist it any way you want but i intended to use these things solely for the purpose of cultivating a story for people, until it was fucked up and i sperged out like a retard (my bad lol)

stop being offended though, no one wants to discuss your lore with you people when you’re so irritable

2 hours ago, bigcrazy said:

imagine not being able to properly respond to someone’s input and instead making an off-handed comment almost entirely unrelated to the argument. i did get one reply though, consisting of the theme song to lol funny jewish man tv show, so i guess this is what i can expect out of druids in the current year + 2

I'm just fuckin' around, not even a current druid anymore. 

Listen if you've a direct feedback for the piece in particular leave it. 

This isn't gripe about your opinions on the druids post, this is a rewrite post for feedback. 

If you can't, then don't. If you dislike it, then so be it, but shut up. If you dislike it and wish to leave constructive comments, do so. 

It's been top down reworked and I'm seeking ways to tailor it up. Screaming it should be removed isn't going to work cause well. I'll just rewrite it again if it's denied. 

So either be a productive member of the community or I'm just going to discount your response entirely and move on with my life. I've no time for a jaded vet member screaming "Back in my day" cause his personal opinion isn't being immediately validated. That's not how this works. 

Any further posts like this will be requested to be removed. 

Productive feedback only. I don't care if it's good jobs or you should fix this part cause it's stupid. Otherwise, have a nice night. 

Additionally I've decided to leave the flaw pointed out by Jenny, simply because if you're that liberal with your Sapling and let it get Merced, you deserve what's coming. Simple as that.