That Night (Part 1)

It all started that night, an Emperial night, a night of loss, death, torture, and hell. That night was her end, that night was the night I started. It had all started that night.

The winds were blowing thundering past every house, a march was heard as all the happiness drained. The dogs, were howling, fire. Fire from the hatred of the Emperor, his torches burnt, many fled. The blood was shed.

That night was the night mother said her farewells, to me, to sister, to this world. Her sickness had grown, she could no longer walk, so she packed our bags, gave us the locket her mother had given her. She stayed, smiling, yet crying as the people pulled us away. Fire. Blood. Cries. Death. The Emperor had already won.

Darkness fell, I fainted. Only to wake up, Urguan being my new setting, the only words coming out my mouth being “S- s- sister?!?!”

“Yeh sister beh wi'd 'e Elves Lad, sheh beh safe t'ere.” spoke a man, a small man, he was a dwarf.

“Meh name beh Flynn Treebeard, Urguan 'nd 'efrumm Med'ehc. Yeself'ns?”

“A-I I'm Adrian DeLaForesteNoir.” he answered, scared, bewildered and lost.

That was the first time a dwarf had been across from my eyes, and the first time sister and mother weren't smiling with me. This was the first time my eyes truly became a waterfall of misery and loneliness, a secret place showing himself, I screamed, I cried, the realisation that mother was gone crossed my mind at last.

That night, that night was finally over as I fell asleep in the arms of Flynn. That night was over and I knew I'd meet sister again. I had fully turned towards Anbella. Me, a human now called myself a dwarf even without the blood throughout myself. That night had changed my life, whether for the best or the worst, I am still unsure, but that night was my tragedy, and my new joy.

That night, I am now thankful for.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! That was part one of my story! The first story I've ever made! I hope I can make the next one! And thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!

❤️

I hope you all enjoyed this!

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Loshdesem_Alchemist
Extra

The repetition you used was really nice, and gave the piece its own personality. The opening was quite interesting too, a great way to draw the audience in. The language and descriptive writing were very good as well. For a small story it was really nice, and I’d totally wish to read more ?