Hi there !

Murdercool

Hello everybody, really excited to start role-playing on this server. Big Minecraft fan and an even bigger fantasy/role-play fan so it seems perfect. Just read the rules/lore and I’m now fleshing out my character now; looking forward to meeting you all in game when I’ve been whitelisted. ? 

Sup! Welcome to lotc!

Hey! Quick question, I’ve tried joining the discord through the invite but it said the invite was invalid. Anyway you could send me one?

Welcome to Lotc! I hope you have fun here. There's some awesome people here to roleplay with. Also, everyone here agrees halflings are the best, so play a halfling. 

4 minutes ago, Burnsider said:

Welcome to Lotc! I hope you have fun here. There's some awesome people here to roleplay with. Also, everyone here agrees halflings are the best, so play a halfling. 

Thank you! Damn yeah a halfling would have been a really fun to play; I kinda went down the route of a Wood Elf for my first idea. I think I’ll definitely be playing a halfing next! 

I was mainly joking. Halfling are, by leaps and bounds, the least populous of the open races. And it takes a certain kind of person to play a halfling in a game where kingdoms and wars make some of the largest forms of roleplay. 

But, if you're ever interested in a cup of tea, a scone or two, a few slices of cake, maybe a pie, some stew, a quarter of chicken, some roasted vegetables, and some freshly baked rolls, stop by and have luncheon with us sometime. 

1 hour ago, Murdercool said:

Hey! Quick question, I’ve tried joining the discord through the invite but it said the invite was invalid. Anyway you could send me one?

I think it has something to do with Freja or smth. May have to talk to a Mod to get set up (people with the blue nametags)