Sign in to follow this  
angryfrog14

A TRIBAL TRAGEDY

Spoiler

Webp.net-resizeimage.png.e6283cd17334dc747aa8461e788fb6e1.png

A TRIBAL TRAGEDY

Upon the annual moon of 1730, 4th of The First Seed that we, the Syllar, hereby issue realmly summons for the formerly known Leilatha Syllar, née Devione. Once the prideful matriarch of Mali’ker, the previous Warhawke and Princess of Vira has since abandoned her roots and dignity for the pleasures of flesh. It, with insurmountable sorrow, has come to the attention of family of her infidelity, and so, shall stand public trial. Not only has she betrayed her loved ones, leaving behind father, husband, son, and many brothers and sisters; but faith, pacts and promises for the pursuit of banditry and degeneracy. She shall no longer be recognized as a Warhawke, a disgrace to an honorable people, nor Mali’ker until lawful recompense is established.

Vas Vincrute is subject to summons, to reinstate his loyalty and produce an official apology to Syllar under the pretense of attempted violence. His children shall serve as wards beneath Syllar until the age of majority is met, acquiring martial education, too as protection from a Shade’s innate instability.

Pretenders of Vira are subject to summons, to reinstate their loyalty. They shall be received cordially.

-

Those found complicit in harboring documented subjects shall be regarded equally accountable. 

Acquisition of either named subject shall be duly rewarded.

bounty.thumb.png.501d8665d186ee72d4ca54ee4266d0f5.png

[!] depicted is the artistically portrayed Leilatha Syllar née Devione, alongside the cloaked Vas Vincrute.

Syllar

Avurak II of Vira

Valen

Posted (edited)

Onyx Prince Avurak II approves this message “Slay my aunt, she’s betrayed all Mali’ker.” he’d cough “If she doesn’t show up for trial of course.”

Edited by StokedOff

Posted (edited)

Marzoss Devione would scoff as she read the missive. “My haelun has never cheated on her husband now or ever. It is ridiculous to accuse an honorable Warhawke like herself. She has served her people for centuries, how dare you accuse her of such foul bullshit. Smells to me like you lot are ******* lying bastards.” She would crumble the paper in a ball and throw it into the fireplace.

Edited by emmanatalyia

“All my children save for one are the age of majority, and they are doing great, thank you for the concern. I am also no longer a citizen of Vira’ker, and I have not been since giving up the crown so long ago. I have no reason to reinstate any loyalty to a leader who is going to abandon his city within a few elven weeks’ time. You are also not a warhawke, nor are you a warhawkian chieftain, so you really have no power to denounce Leila as you have. 

The only people who will need protection will be the people who are foolish enough to try and apprehend me, and those who are harmed while trying to do such will have you to blame for encouraging them. By saying the things you have said in this missive, you have placed my family in danger, and that is not something I take lightly. 

Lastly, Valen abandoned his wife for several years. It is plainly obvious that this missive was made out of jealousy and spite due to a heartbroken man not ready to move on from the woman who he had wronged. As a man suffering from his own aching heart, my prayers go out for Valen to find the strength needed to use this pain of his to fuel his future goals and aspirations. What he is doing now is wrong, and it is blasphemous. I hope he can find the strength to see this. 

It has been a pleasure working for you and your family, Valen, but I can work for you no longer. May your Ancestors guide you.”

-Vas Umbra Vincrute. 

A well-known mali’ker would comment upon reading the missive “Wouldn’t be that surprised if this was real...not the first time her honor came less” he’d then proceed to feed his animals like nothing has happened

An elf, upon receiving news of the call to stand trial, recalls the various domestic disputes experienced in his own youth in Caras Eldar – and expressed sympathy for the turmoil which might affect the Syllar son. He would compose a letter and store it for later. However, upon glancing the missive one final time, his gaze fixed briefly on the signatory Avurak II. With some haste he would prepare a vessel for a later voyage to Vira’ker, to confirm this belief.

“glad I got out of that shithole,” remarks Csaba, receiving news of his race tearing itself apart over personal feuds yet again.

illythia just cannot stop laughing

A Snow Elven commandant would sit within the Silver Snowflake tavern in Fenn. His brow would arch over reading the missive his gaze lifting to a mali’ker woman sitting just across from him. “Leilatha look! It seems you’re meant to stand trial.” He’d begin to chuckle, soon tossing the missive into the fire. 

Andeosi coughs into his hand. “Weren’t you the guy who barged into the Tavern, saying why your Ex-Wife no longer wanted to be with you, eh?” He’d soon toss it into the fire, afterwards.

Silir Uradir’s eyebrows raise in blatant perplexity,

“Was this not the elfess that has come to me many times in recent days to aid me in the ousting of impures? This is surely a mistake. She may reside in Haelun’or, whilst this blows over.”

THIS POST HAS BEEN LOCKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO CONCERNS IT MAY BE FUELED BY OOC ISSUES