A designated Battlefield and how a war should be fought?

TheWhiteWolf

Xaph, if you didn't notice, comprehension and english aren't exactly Aceeri's strong points.

I think this a brilliant idea and to the person saying a 15 year old couldn't organize a battle of great proprtion and tatcs go have a look at acient history people barley older than 15 have been thrown into battles and leader ship roles for instance look at feadual japan they had some very young war lords of varios clan one of which was the leader of the usegi clan so yes I belive these battles could work and I am 15 and I bet I could organize a force for a battle and possibly win and on minecraft sorry lord of the craft combat is pretty basic shoot arrows then bash each other on the head while trying not to get killed. Yes I relise alot of my spelling is off but I'm on a iPod and it's hard to use the stupid word guess thing slects words for me half the time and it lags like all he'll

I think this a brilliant idea and to the person saying a 15 year old couldn't organize a battle of great proprtion and tatcs go have a look at acient history people barley older than 15 have been thrown into battles and leader ship roles for instance look at feadual japan they had some very young war lords of varios clan one of which was the leader of the usegi clan so yes I belive these battles could work and I am 15 and I bet I could organize a force for a battle and possibly win and on minecraft sorry lord of the craft combat is pretty basic shoot arrows then bash each other on the head while trying not to get killed. Yes I relise alot of my spelling is off but I'm on a iPod and it's hard to use the stupid word guess thing slects words for me half the time and it lags like all he'll

My god..

Put some punctuation: I can't understand ****

I like the idea but it needs polishing up a bit. If there is a war between two nations this would work best as an event, a one time thing. Where the two nations can come to terms of fight to the death. For it to properly work there would need to be sufficient time to organise two opposing forces. All other skirmishes and current battle styles would still exist and occur before and after this event.

I love this idea. It would make for some great battles. It would make for some great videos and screen shots. As for the whole age thing, I'm 15 and I take orders everyday, it'll be simple on the battle field. It doesn't take a lot of understanding to listen to the simple commands of "hold your ground" and "attack". We could use this idea for larger battles, but not for smaller ones like raids and such. Like deanofantastico said, there would need to be an announcement maybe on the forums or over the server to let people know when and where the battle would be taking place. Generals would need to be made clear, so people would know who to take orders from and who to ignore. The terms of surrender would have to be discussed before hand or on the battle field.

We cant make younger people grunts. There are some 12-15 year olds who did earn their ranks in the army. U cant just make them low level soldiers who take orders again. They deserve their rank! If u want to do this, ranks stay as they are and if a 12 year old commands an army cause hes a general he commands it. You cant demote him cause.of his irl age

My honest opinion on the matter,

There should be strategic points that armies can take and hold that are close to the enemy or have some relevence, that wars can be fought over these and end over these if they wish, but wars should not be one giant battle, that is not how wars work. It would be interesting to have say, a large tower near the dwarven kingdom that when inside increases say damage done and lowers damage taken, so it helps the dwarves at the start but can be turned against them.

This would add a strategic feel to wars instead of mindless people running about swinging swords.

May you walk in wisdom,

Warden Guidehighborn Kalen.

well with warheads idea you could have siege battles as well.

like one person defends a castle and the other has to capture certain points in the castle to own it then they win?

I think that this thread is becoming a "your ideas and Lore"'s one; it would be great if a moderator can transfer it to the other section, right?

And, talking about people of 15 years as lieutenant, it's not a matter: they must pass cynical exams to text their military knowledge first to go at the battlefield, ensuring maximum efficiency to the army.

About the war as an event & Co I've to say that, yes, the ideas have always been these :D

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.