Access to the Eternal Library

Rhuyne

thisone.jpg.1293ec8663797bb44fbef3907dc04f84.png.b744e462db0d7009f7cbbd81d97f3808.png

aaaa.png.8783ef72a591161d4776ffbd47da5707.png.a214467d293d6200d83f62febe7b430e.png

The Eternal Library

As published on the 8th of Malin's Welcome, 1731

Gaining Access to Other Floors

To receive knowledge, one must give. For this reason, alongside a variety of security reasons, we require our blessed visitors to-be to donate writings to the blessed bastion of knowledge to gain access. These books must be donated after the date of this missive's posting.

Fiction & Academical [Non-fiction] Wing

Oem [One] book of:

• Any non-fiction subject, barring documents and journals.
  • A minimum of 9 pages.
  • An original copy, not a copy of the original.
  • Written by the applicant in question.

Thaumaturgy Wing

Oem [One] book of:

• Any subject regarding magic or other dimensions. This includes reports of this nature, magical creatures, other dimensions and educational anti-magic works. 
  • A minimum of 5 pages.
  • An original copy, not a copy of the original.
  • Written by the applicant in question.

Alternatively, one can:

• Practice any non-dark magic and be a trusted magi of the State. Ask permission from the Okarir'maehr or the Diarchy, and optionally have another member of the State vouch for your fidelity.
  • Be a student under a trusted magician, and be over 20 years of age.
  • Send a letter to the Okarir'maehr [Rhuyne#1160 or Rhuyne in-game] as to why you are an exemplary member of the State or visitor to our blessed walls and should be deserving of permanent access to the floor.

Notes:

• Anything that is considered unfit to be put on the shelves will not count.
  • Philosophy counts as non-fiction in this case.
  • Children below the age of twenty (20) are disallowed from entering the thaumaturgical wing.
  • Children below the age of twenty (20) are reliant on their parents'/guardians' access and thus these guardians are responsible for their oem'iian.

[[OOC: This is the Eternal Library discord! One can request copies of books or request door access there, plus get some important announcements from time to time! https://discord.gg/KPDKWCN]]

Signed, 

Rinaedith Seregon, Okarir'maehr

Caestella Elibar’acal begun collecting her papers and binding them together in two separate notebooks. She placed down the binding materials and stacked the books on top of one another. Her eyes would glow white as she curled her fingers around the Greatstaff of the Stonewalker. The books would begin to levitate and float behind her as she exited the golem cave and started of towards the Eternal Library. She placed the two tomes in the donation box with a somewhat pleased smile upon her face. I am so happy that the blessed knowledge of the Mali’thill is expanding once more and our library is returning to the glory it deserves. 

Edited by dumbblondeelf

I have donated a book to gain both citizenship and entry to the library.

I dunno what else to say so i will just leave the in-game info here.

MC: ComicD

RP: Silf’ainz Lacrimi Sanguine

I’ve donated a book for citizenship and entry to the library.

MC: AbbyNerdzz

RP: Iylees Selrindar

I’ve donated a book for entry to the library.

MC: Grandaxe

RP: Torgrim Grandaxe

MC: XIJENSENIX

RP: Adran Ker'muriel

Edited by IIJENSENII

Hello there! I hope you are well!
I donated a book when I applied for citizenship, and have just done so for library access!

Thank You for taking the time to read this! ❤️

MC Username: Bubbleeeee

RP Name: Lilar

I have donated a book for citizenship and Entry to the library.

IGN: DutchBros_Az

Rp: Travis Savoir

Edited by KillerPandas

MC: JokerLow

RP: Ivär Goldhand

Fer’sulan Ahernal had submitted his citizenship paperwork just after bringing his latest completed work to the Silver City.  Nerithil Valarieth had given him the honor of a resourceful point in the right direction.  After a brief acquantancing, Fer’sulan took great care to meticulously place the articulate tome that was his Treatise on Finance, itself mostly authored in Helena, at the dais of the Eternal Library. 

The nearing-300 Mali’Aheral did not linger long.  He knew he would have to practice patience.  As he paced off toward the city gates he wondered frankly on how the Treatise might be received, for its opinionated rhetoric concerned affairs deeper than mere currency symbols...

Edited by elerossi

I have added a book for entry to library and citzenship.
IGN: ArchOne
RP: Talzin Persephone

I have donated a book for citizenship and Entry to the library.

IGN: Arundlt

Rp: Tovelm

I have added a book for entry to library and citzenship.

IGN: _NotChris 

IG: Hennian Aldin