JokerLow

In response to the oathbreaker

23rd of Snow’s Maiden, 1742

[!] Deep in the mountains of Kal’Evraal and on the surface of Arcas, parties of Goldhands would receive the information of a deserter walking upon the realms of Arcas.

haZAQGp.png

It is nothing new for us, that voices will rise speaking lies. By the laws of the Brathmordakin we live and a lifelike Tungdil Goldhand we try to live, but without conflict, there would be no life.

By recent news, one of our ex clan members, Morag Goldhand son of Marguan Goldhand recently left the clan, by that breaking the oath and blood oaths he has sworn towards the Clan. Not only that, the dwed went to a level where he’d try and spread lies among the dwarven realms, but it didn’t pass much time until Goldhands found the false claim pinned across Arcas and tearing them down.

Now, it falls under my duty to clear out the false claims of Morag ‘The Deserter’ Goldhand.

On the claims that I am just a power-hungry dwed that returned from my self-exile in Atlas to grab the leadership of the clan; It is nothing but madness what Morag tried to tell others, the dwarf not even living around those days. After I exiled myself from Kaz’Ulrah, indeed I broke an oath with the Goldhand Clan, to which I had to fight Morug oz Brathmordakin. A won grudge, I was set free from the Book of Grudges by the help of Armakak and Grimdugan, but that showed to not be the ending. Soon, war would rise in the realms of Atlas, in which The Kingdom of Kaz’Ulrah would be involved. Sieges would be lost by the Coalition, and when the time came for the Siege of Kaz’Ulrah, Thoak Goldhand the last High King of Kaz’Ulrah summoned me, Hekkaes, to talk in private.

he Thoak Goldhand knew that the end is near and that his life would soon end, and by that, he came with an offer to me. Merging the Anvilaxe clan with the Goldhand clan, to which I will be handed over leadership. It was nothing but an offer, a legitimate pass down of Clan Fathership. I indeed accepted the deal, for I would never forget what goes through my veins, Goldhand blood.

Now on the matter of kinslaying Dargur Goldhand; Nothing again, but false claims with less information about the entire situation. It was me who took the life of Dargur Goldhand in combat, I would not deny this or brag about it, but it wasn’t my decision to do that. After the trials have finished and Dargur Goldhand pleaded guilty for the accusation of slavery, he whispered into my ears, asking for an honor duel, to which I agreed for no dwarf shall back off from an honor duel. The terms were whispered into my ears by Dargur Goldhand, which later I shouted into the room for everyone to hear.

It was death.

Dargur Goldhand, with the less honor he had, wanted to face me in combat, with the Brathmordakin watching over us and let them decide if his life is or not worthy enough to continue. The combat began, and after a few minutes of fighting, with my last deadly strike, I sliced through Dargur’s neck with my blade. I’ve fallen on my knees knowing that I have taken the life of a Goldhand, with his last gasp for hair, he asked me for forgiveness and that I should take care of his family, which again, I respected the will of my fellow dwarf. Then, the soul of Dargur Goldhand was taken, to the auction, to which we hope, mercy was shown upon.

Now, Morag, your name does not deserve the title of a Goldhand, for you betrayed your clan and brought shame upon your name. I will not stand still and let you try to spread false claims about me, this shall not end until justice will be served!
Thats why I call forth the Book of Grudges to fill one more grudge to it. With the blessing of Anbella, I shall end your attempts of slurring my name down.

-={=+=}=-

The Wronged:

Hekkaes Goldhand and Goldhand Clan

The Assailant:

Morag

The Wrong:

The breaking of an oath and blood oath, spread out of lies about the legitimate leader of the clan.

Terms of Settlement:

Payment of 10,000 minas or cutting the hand that was used in taking the blood oath or facing Hekkaes Goldhand alone in combat till death with no other outside support.

-={=+=}=-

By the will of the Brathmordakin, the terms have been sent to Kazrin Starbreaker to fill in the Book of Grudges and may justice, be settled among the Goldhands!

Narvok oz Brathmordakin!
Narvok oz Aurokanar Kazamar!

Signed, Hekkaes Goldhand, Clan Father of Goldhand Clan, Warden of Urguan, Lord of Kal’Ikrun, Protector of Kaz’Ad’Hekkaes

XM6sPBDHaWEMwvygl9zunmt18i8hEB1wPhOoihfI

RbdQ1Bu.png

[!] At the end of the parchment, the sigil of the Goldhand Clan would rest. This parchment would be spread-out through the under-realm of Urguan

RHvVr5k.png

[!] a certain goldhand would frown at the sight of an oathbreaker being called out who was in the same ceremony as he was yet excited for his first official grudge.

Vergil looks over the letter and let’s out large huff. Despite not being born as a Goldhand, he frowns upon the oath-breaker. Vergil hopes this doesn’t end up in blood.

Ordar Irongrinder reads the news and shakes his head as he watches over the aging kegs of the Ruined Runesmith ”Nae one single day wit’out ‘earing from t’e taxman, w’at does a dwed need to do to live a peaceful life wit’out one of t’e Gold’ands committin a crime or fig’ting each ot’er” would go to the backroom to silence a muffled cry and return to his brewing.

Grianne Goldhand would glance over the letter with little care, her pale teal eyes narrowing at the sight of her late husband’s name. With a heavy heart, she would place the letter upon the table before grabbing the dwarven spear leant against the door frame of her home.

Grianne would fix the spear upon her back before exiting the under-realm, going  to hunt upon the vast plains of Arcas. Her hunt would include the search of a certain dwed...

Edited by SirLancefart

1172265.jpg?1566642970

Meanwhile on a beach in [REDACTED], Zahrer catches wind of the nonsense from the mountain dwarf clan father of a cave dwarf clan and briefly wonders when his children are going to use the postcard he sent them. He shakes his head, as it’s not his problem, before going back to his drink and listening to Jimmy Buffet.

5 hours ago, Astrophysical said:

Vergil looks over the letter and let’s out large huff. Despite not being born as a Goldhand, he frowns upon the oath-breaker. Vergil hopes this doesn’t end up in blood.

“Don’t trust what Hekkaes says lad, he is a liar and no true Goldhand. Morag is the one who deserves your support” says Fili

If any Goldhand was worthy of claim over another, it would be he who holds the Scales” grumbled an old gray dwarf.

1 hour ago, z3m0s said:

If any Goldhand was worthy of claim over another, it would be he who holds the Scales” grumbled an old gray dwarf.

Hekkaes Goldhand remembers none of the last three Clan Fathers to hold the Scales of Tungdil for they haven’t been found and some dumb dwarves keep them.

“The only true Goldhand is Morug oz Brathmordakin.”

says Kóri ‘the addicted’ Stormbreaker.