Proeliator De Aegis Information and lore!

_pok_

To start off the Link for the Application thread is here: PDA

Back on track now...

This is the lore from that thread:

Tolta 17 of Malins, 1312

Mor'Gunt Vinnen, son of the great warrior and leader Sornof Vinnen, is banished from the FoA. He left in a great rage trying to contemplate what had just happened. Why had he been banished? Could he ever get back? What did he even do? Why did they think he was evil? He found himself in Al'Khazar, sleeping in a back alleyway full of mushrooms and small rodents. He had been very sick since about three days before the banishment. That's when he saw Tylos. He said he was heading to Talun with Throdo and that Mor'Gunt could come if he wanted to. When they arrived Mor'Gunt bought a large estate with a farm. Here he would spend his days, making small profit from the farm.

Kamees 24th of the Second Seed, 1313

He had locked himself away in the study of his home for nearly a week. Pok was crying in the bedroom somewhere over at the end of the hall, and Mor'Gunt was going crazy. He was working hard with secret associates to form the guild, his friends in the FoA would give him small pieces of intel daily through letters he got from his personnel courier Alexander. He mostly contacted Tylos and Renzbro in efforts to form the guild with two strong acquaintances at his side however, Renzbro would op out and Tylos would be missing for a long time. Soon Mor'Gunt was making trips to Al'khazar, selling his crops and buying diamond and iron. Sitting there he was trying to calculate how much in debt he was and how soon he could acquire more valuables for armor. He walked into Pok's room to see him playing with a wooden axe. He was proud to now have a son and would train him well.

Ahad 23 of The Deep Cold, 1314

Many thing had happened in the past year. Mor'Gunt found a valuable ally he made a strong business agreement with a trader and was poised to open recruitment within the next month. Then that fateful day came in Whisper Isles. He was meeting with some friends for some ales and food when Ar'Kelos stormed in demanding a body to sacrifice. Soon Mor'Gunt and Ar'Kelos were locked in battle that lasted nearly an hour. When it was all said and done Mor'Gunt lay there dead. Pok, his only son was there. He watched this happen than ran to Al'Khazar.

Kamess 19 Snows of Maiden, 1320

It had been six years since that day now, and Pok was fully trained. Wielding a diamond axe gifted to him by his adopted parents, Princess Aliciana and Ashkae Jago, he set out to form the guild his father so sought to begin. He met a lad named Ben who claimed to know his father and could help him begin the guild. Pok was going to Avenge his father at all costs no matter how hard it would be.

Present Day

Pok watched as the enemies outpost burned to the ground. How dare they cross him. He was not going to stop, ever. He slew their leader and walked off, his men at his side. That night they would enjoy a plenty of ales and stews as they shared stories of the battle. Pok simply watched in satisfaction, his father would be proud.

((I was too lazy to re-write it...))

So basically we aren't going to be focused on fighting Undead because they are getting removed in LoC 2.0 and why kick a man while he is already down? Of course if they pose a threat to us then offensive action is taken towards them and they will be obliterated. I am looking to make this guild a bit more focused on Guild v. Guild, Town v. Guild conflict. That, to me, is a bit more fun than chasing Undead that can't really fight back. So I decided I am going to start contacting guild leaders and talk to them about Guild v. Guild wars (especially a certain one that I have a good lore behind the war already...). I also am not going to be making us a large base until the new continent because then it's just a waste of money. So I'll be providing weapons and armor as well as food as much as I can. I will have a SMALL place for us to do our work somewhere.

I am really just trying to create a fun experience for everybody and hope you join!

We have cookies....

People who hit other people's dog's shouldn't be allowed to make guilds, no matter how literate they are :P

"You came into Dawn's, and you keeck my dog."

People who hit other people's dog's shouldn't be allowed to make guilds, no matter how literate they are :P

"You came into Dawn's, and you keeck my dog."

I am not a dog puncher! *puts double peace sign above his body*

Also if you want to join or are interested in joining check out the link I posted at the top!

Thanks for all the great feed back!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.