[✗] [Playable CA]The Izkuthii

BonesOfTheEarth

Hi, I’m here as a toxic-player translator. To make it brief; no. While these creatures have a thrilling concept – the way they are presented is grossly overpowered and erratic. Maybe you could think over some of the additional lore and work it out? That’s all

6 minutes ago, DahStalker said:

Hi, I’m here as a toxic-player translator. To make it brief; no. While these creatures have a thrilling concept – the way they are presented is grossly overpowered and erratic. Maybe you could think over some of the additional lore and work it out? That’s all

Something was clearly lost in translation. 

i do think it all comes down on who is chosen to play them, as a lot of the examples from a lot of the people here seem to stem from “[x] person did [x]”. im not very experienced when it comes to izkuthii or magic in general, so i wont put in the time nor the effort to suggest any major changes to abilities or lore but ill probably just give some food for thought. everything can be pretty dumb if there’s a moron behind the computer screen. not calling anyone dumb im just speaking in general terms here. im very neutral on this rewrite but im hopeful something similar to this gets passed.

9 hours ago, Lhindir_ said:

This is on par, if not superior to any Izkuthii roleplay I have ever encountered or heard about, because an Izkuthii coming up to me, taking my ability to say the word ‘The’ for a day, and then just walking off like nothing happened will be absolutely forgotten within the next week, unless it is remembered as an annoyance and nothing more.

the izkuthii can be improved upon if more substantial roleplay was encouraged within the community so that something like this doesn’t happen. i’ve personally had this exact same thing happen to me before and i can tell you right now it is very annoying and quite pointless in my honest opinion.
i do think that the izkuthii can work, it just needs to be taken in a different perspective that i myself do not have the ability to figure out. it’s not an easy task but i do think it’s a possible one. 
if i had to put it into words, i would say that the izkuthii should probably play a more mischievous and mysterious wanderer rather than a walking annoyance disguised as a trickster.
that being said, i’ve had good rp with izkuthii and ive had bad ones. this is because in my honest opinion that izkuthii shine their best when they are more involved with the community given the fact that they are more friendly rather than annoying at first glance, but when all eyes are off they are not to be taken lightly. with that, i do think that a change on the abilities should be thought about given that they should be more focussed on how to create long-lasting roleplay by taking advantage of an izkuthii’s inherent abilities rather than two subsets of spells being placed:
1. one annoying spell
2. one escape spell in case my annoying spell gets me caught 
 that is just my constructive criticism, and is not meant to be a personal attack on any person’s character because that would be pointless but rather my own personal opinion based on what ive seen from the izkuthii. still, i wont deny that you have seemed to clean up from what i’ve heard to be a chokehold of the CA, which is always a good thing. 

Im gonna go ahead and lock this post as the comment section has been hellfire from both sides. If you wish to post a comment, feel free to contact me via my discord at Zacho#5276.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.