Armies of Genocide

--peerless42

People all around us, so many stupid people. They sell themselves to whoever promisses them prosperity and gold. Such corruptible little minds, who know nothing of real survival. All clinged together like harlots in an orgy. They ignore the common man and make him fend for himself. Even as such when you have nothing good to say to them. They lock you up in a magical prison all because of their apparent 'gift'. We need to teach these fools who is boss, rise together my tempered man we will burn the cities, hang the stupid. Then bleed the mighty dry, there is no threat from the Undead as the all mighty Ascended would have you believe. A pack of lies they want you to stomach, all so they can get your gold, food, and livelihood. Remember, those who wield magic have no skill. Without their supposed power they would be as weak as children, children who have no right to survive.

They feed you the lie that Iblees will one day climbs through the void!

Well I will tell you, if Iblees is forgotten he does not exist in the minds of the people!

It is time to make the haves beg for mercy from the have nots, make them cry for their lives. Make the fools sitting in laps of luxury bleed all over their sentimental banners. Make those kings who would die to keep their throne, beg for rat droppings. We can all become the race that ends the weaks reign of power and sovereignty. You are worthy of having your offspring live in a world where magic is not but a myth. The future is ours tell your lovers, tell your children, and make the weak pay for holding onto their treasured power.

Seek me out, Nefas Malitia sworn enemy of Al'khazar and all that is weak.

[Character Information]

Screen Name:

Character Name:

Stat Ranks:

Job Class:

Short Bio:

Reason for joining:

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.